Sign in to follow this  
brijazz

Link to upgrade expired accounts is broken!

try signing out, clear cookies & cache, then sign in again

Tried it, no change unfortunately.

can you try with another browser? sometimes that works...

Nope :(  The link is broken with both Firefox and Safari.

Is the presale code out there yet? I got nothing on my inbox or profile here at u2.com.

Hope we have a better experience this time around.

There definitely seems to be a problem for those of us trying to renewing existing memberships.  This morning, I was on the website trying to do this but was not able to complete it through U2.com.  Now, the link now takes you to LIVENATION's website which is selling "new subscriber" packages.   I have tried to call Fanfire customer service to ask for help. But have been on hold for a very long time.  

Is the presale code out there yet? I got nothing on my inbox or profile here at u2.com.

Hope we have a better experience this time around.

no presale code at the moment. please wait...

There definitely seems to be a problem for those of us trying to renewing existing memberships.  This morning, I was on the website trying to do this but was not able to complete it through U2.com.  Now, the link now takes you to LIVENATION's website which is selling "new subscriber" packages.   I have tried to call Fanfire customer service to ask for help. But have been on hold for a very long time.  

Bless you for calling!  Hoping that you report back to this thread when you finally get through...

we have reported that the link is not working... it's being checked...

Great news, thanks!

Also:  the error page does NOT say "We still haven't found what you're looking for", which is just a huge lost opportunity :P

Max, Thank you for reporting this problem to them!! I have not been able to get through to anyone on the phone despite a very long wait.. Hopefully, it will be resolved so we can renew memberships....

I have been a "legacy member".  My question is do I have to renew my subscription for access to pre sale?  When I confirm my address it asks me to pick a package.

Any help would be appreciated

I have been a "legacy member".  My question is do I have to renew my subscription for access to pre sale?  When I confirm my address it asks me to pick a package.

Q - How do I know what pre-sale priority group I am?

A - There are two groups of subscribers taking part in the pre-sale and the email you receive with your pre-sale code indicates which group you are in.

Our 'EXPERIENCE' group of longtime subscribers (those who were current, paid-up subscribers on 09/09/2014) have access from the first day of the pre-sale. Your unique pre-sale access code will have a prefix of U215A...

Our 'INNOCENCE' group, who joined as new subscribers or upgraded an expired account after the release of the latest album in September 9, 2014, enter early on the second day. Your unique pre-sale access code will have a prefix of U215B...

Only after this does a public onsale begin. (You may also find which priority group you are in displayed on the Account Info page when logged in.) Please Note: We do not change your subscription category. No exceptions will be made.

yes

try signing out, clear cookies & cache, then sign in again

I'm a subscriber since May 2012 but I renewed my subscription two days ago even if it wasn't expired (because I was too excited about the gift and I couldn't resist). Am I considered an old subscriber or not, concerning the ticket pre-sale? I wonder if I am stupid  :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:

Wait...I got 2 different responses. Do I need to renew to participate? I have been a member for 5 years

Q - How do I know what pre-sale priority group I am?

A - There are two groups of subscribers taking part in the pre-sale and the email you receive with your pre-sale code indicates which group you are in.

Our 'EXPERIENCE' group of longtime subscribers (those who were current, paid-up subscribers on 09/09/2014) have access from the first day of the pre-sale. Your unique pre-sale access code will have a prefix of U215A...

Our 'INNOCENCE' group, who joined as new subscribers or upgraded an expired account after the release of the latest album in September 9, 2014, enter early on the second day. Your unique pre-sale access code will have a prefix of U215B...

Only after this does a public onsale begin. (You may also find which priority group you are in displayed on the Account Info page when logged in.) Please Note: We do not change your subscription category. No exceptions will be made.

Don't see the group listing in the Account Info section...yet  :)  ;)   I'll only be refreshing every 5 mins...

I let my paid-up subscription lapse for a week or two in November but I'm fully paid up now and was as of 9/9. I should go into the Experience group right? I'm just worried that I did upgrade after 9/9, it will count it as Innocence even though it was fine on 9/9.

Ugh me too. Frustrating things are so broken. :( I just want my code :(

hi i have 2 weeks left on my subscription . i click on the link to renew i get so far then i end up in Live Nation . will this be a problem for the pre sale . been a member for 20+ years please can you help Neil

Hi- I have been reporting a problem since this morning and wanted to update that apparently issues continue.  If you try to upgrade your membership (for those of us whose memberships were lapsed perhaps), the upgrade link takes you to a page with 3 advertised packages to choose from.  But if you select the first $50 membership package that includes the vinyl album and with download, the next page is the LIVE NATION website for the U2 shop but instead of having that membership package, it has a "gift subscription" for $50 that consists of the  North Side Story only.  The other membership packages advertised on the prior page are no where to be found.  

Does this mean that all of the membership packages for upgrade/renewal advertised on the "PACKAGES"page are sold out????

I have been trying to reach someone at customer service by phone all morning with no luck. I did email through the HELP link on U2.com 

FYI to all.

Hi- I have been reporting a problem since this morning and wanted to update that apparently issues continue.  If you try to upgrade your membership (for those of us whose memberships were lapsed perhaps), the upgrade link takes you to a page with 3 advertised packages to choose from.  But if you select the first $50 membership package that includes the vinyl album and with download, the next page is the LIVE NATION website for the U2 shop but instead of having that membership package, it has a "gift subscription" for $50 that consists of the  North Side Story only.  The other membership packages advertised on the prior page are no where to be found.  

Does this mean that all of the membership packages for upgrade/renewal advertised on the "PACKAGES"page are sold out????

I have been trying to reach someone at customer service by phone all morning with no luck. I did email through the HELP link on U2.com 

FYI to all.

log out, clear browser cache & cookies, log in again - should fix the issue, 

Sign in to follow this