Sign in to follow this  
brijazz

Link to upgrade expired accounts is broken!

managed to renew just now . good luck everyone

Did you use the dropdown from your username?  That takes me to the $50 packages, which I think are for *new* users, not just those renewing expired accounts.

Or did you try the link from the tour page?  That one still seems to be broken for me.

Edited by brijazz

Hi all- Thankfully, the "Packages" page seems to now be working properly and allowing you to select and purchase from the advertised membership packages ( not just the  "gift subscription" option).  I wish had done this before 9/9 since I have been a long time U2.com subscriber but apparently I missed the date and that date was the cut off to be part of the group that is in the pre-sale "A" category... Oh well.  At least, I have now been able to renew..  Thanks to all for the help this morning.

Hi all- Thankfully, the "Packages" page seems to now be working properly and allowing you to select and purchase from the advertised membership packages ( not just the  "gift subscription" option).  I wish had done this before 9/9 since I have been a long time U2.com subscriber but apparently I missed the date and that date was the cut off to be part of the group that is in the pre-sale "A" category... Oh well.  At least, I have now been able to renew..  Thanks to all for the help this morning.

remember to log out, clear browser cache & cookies, and log in again to show up as paid subscriber 

am i right in saying though that if your account had expired before or on september 9th and you've only just renewed the same account post september 9th then it wouldn't matter  you'd still be in the 2nd presale on the friday as you weren't a fully paid subscriber on the 9th like it's been specified?

I bought the Gift subscription via Live nation. paid the $50. I didn't think anything of it i thought Live Nation were partners with U2 or soemthing. Does this mean for Friday's PreSale i won't receieve an E-Mail for a code ?

I done this early on today b4 I went to work and the link took me to live nation for a gift subscribtion and was not showing up on my profile that my account was active so tried again and the link took me to a U2 subscriber page so I joind again and my account now shows account active untill 3/12/15 so do I have to cancell the live nation subscribtion

I done this early on today b4 I went to work and the link took me to live nation for a gift subscribtion and was not showing up on my profile that my account was active so tried again and the link took me to a U2 subscriber page so I joind again and my account now shows account active untill 3/12/15 so do I have to cancell the live nation subscribtion

yes you can cancel that through the HELP page

I'm the same. Bought the live nation gift one earlier and as soon as i buy another one off of U2.com, the Live Nation E-Mail comes through telling me how to redeem the Gift. I hope they accept my request to cancel the order.

I'm the same. Bought the live nation gift one earlier and as soon as i buy another one off of U2.com, the Live Nation E-Mail comes through telling me how to redeem the Gift. I hope they accept my request to cancel the order.

I am sure they will

Sign in to follow this