Sign in to follow this  
irishmonk

Where are our pre-sale codes? (MERGED)

Still didnt get an email, but just checked and my code is in my Account Info page.  Looks like I'll be ready for tomorrow (experience baby)! ;-)

Edited by charmer_

Yay my code is in my account details...still no email but glad its on here...slightly less anxious waaa!

Nearly 2 hours to go and no pre sale code yet in the UK.

Anyone got there's?

Why did it have to be such a rush?

Nothing on the tour one either (like it said)

Well now I can sleep a little bit better now that my code is there! Still on a high that Phoenix was chosen as one of the six US dates. Plus I just got the email with the code, too.

Jason

Steve - I am in UK and yes, the code is on my profile page and the tour page

Nearly 2 hours to go and no pre sale code yet in the UK.

Anyone got there's?

Why did it have to be such a rush?

Nothing on the tour one either (like it said)

codes are published... it's on the tour page (http://www.u2.com/tour/) and your profile (http://www.u2.com/service/profile)

If you can't see it, please log off u2.com, clean cookies and cache from the browser, close it, reopen and log in again..

The Netherlands received an email with a pre-sale code @ 08.50

Email just arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Yeah got my codes - now need it to be 10 o clock lol!

Good luck to all getting tickets 

Yeah got my codes - now need it to be 10 o clock lol!

Good luck to all getting tickets

Bono is with Us with his Irish Hat B)

Good Luck Too You Cheryl :wub: :wub:

Thanks K5Jon and Mike!

I have my code! Woo hoo! Right, going to make a coffee now and chill before the mad panic!

I bet the poor mods have been up all night working like crazy. Many thanks to them.  

Glad you got yours, now I am off to bed, 10am is coming up fast.

Logged on this morning to find my code had been sent to me 10 minutes before I got up! That's a relief!

Just informed my boss I'll be late for our meeting cause I -must- buy U2 tickets. 

Sorted. :D

Now that's what I call having your priorities right! I don't work at the moment, but all this excitement has put me behind on my study schedule. I can catch up though  :)

Silly question but will this Code we're all waiting for come to our U2 email address or the E-Mail address we used when signing up ? i hope its not the U2 one cause i can't even access it yet.  Watched Every Breaking Wave live at MTV followed by the making of Vertigo. That song is a decade old already !

I hate to even suggest this but does anyone think this will be U2's last World Tour ? Mid 50's. I hope they do a Fleetwood/Stones/Springsteen and keep rocking into their mid 60's.

When will Bono let his hair go grey :P !? that is a question someone needs to answer !

I was kind of wondering about that after Bono hurt himself cycling. It's not the only scrape he's had in recent years and all I can think is...how long before something happens that puts him out of action permanently?

Ticketmaster is trying to get around scalpers by using the resale option.  Each year they try to outdo scalpers.  There is an organization, I forget what it's called but it represents the ticket agents who resell tickets.  They are very well funded and very strong lobbyists.  Every time legislation or an attempt to stop scalping starts; this organization shuts it down.  I have friends in ticketing  (not in Chicago unfortunately) and was talking with them today about this.  It's gonna take people saying enough is enough and I'm not paying these prices anymore.  I don't blame the bands.  If they see the scalpers getting all that money for tickets-why shouldn't the bands charge that?  NO easy solution unfortunately.

Has anyone gotten their code yet? 

Viagogo, isn't it? At least here in the UK. It's a website scalpers use to resell tickets.

Sign in to follow this