Sign in to follow this  
irishmonk

Where are our pre-sale codes? (MERGED)

no code yet. i'm in the uk. anyone know which vendor will be doing the pre-sale tomorrow in the uk? want to make sure i have an account setup on their site plus an active credit card ready  :)

... albeit the link above is not a UK venue. I'm sure it gives a good indication though. 

I didn't get the email but here's a cut n' paste of what u2.com is sending out

Dear ,

U2 are heading out on the road again, playing arenas for the first time in a decade. 

As a 
 subscriber you can participate in a presale to buy two tickets
 for this indoor arena tour and we'll be emailing you a unique ticketing code to take part in the presale. (You'll also find the code on the 
 when you are logged in to the site). 

Long-term subscribers (our 
eXPERIENCE group
) can enter presales tomorrow, Thursday, December 4th at 10am (local). More recent subscribers (those who have joined since the release of Songs of Innocence, our 
iNNOCENCE group
) can enter the presale on Friday, December 5th at 12noon EST (North America) or 10am local (Europe). 

Presales close on Saturday Dec 6th at 12noon (local) and tickets go on sale to the general public on Monday.

The 
iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE Tour 2015
will see the band play 
19 cities
 in 2015, with pairs of shows in each city. (
 ) 

The tour will stop in Vancouver, San Jose, Phoenix, Los Angeles, Montreal, Chicago, Toronto, Boston, New York, Turin, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Berlin, Barcelona, Antwerp, Koln, London, Glasgow and Paris - dates and venues below. 
Special shows are being planned for Dublin
 for the end of next year to benefit the U2-initiated Music Generation project - details will follow once they are finalised. 

"We are going to try to have a completely different feeling from night one to night two," said Bono, "and have some fun playing with the idea of innocence and experience. More to be revealed!"

- and we'll see you on tour...

best wishes 

The 
 Team. 

(Please note: if you have just renewed as a subscriber, you need to log out, clear browser & cache and log in again to show up as a paid subscriber) 

U2 iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE TOUR 2015 DATES

NORTH AMERICA 2015

May 14th Vancouver, BC, Rogers Arena

May 15th Vancouver, BC, Rogers Arena

May 18th San Jose, CA, SAP Center at San Jose

May 19th San Jose, CA, SAP Center at San Jose

May 22nd, Phoenix, AZ, US Airways Center

May 23rd, Phoenix, AZ, US Airways Center

May 26th, Los Angeles, CA, Forum

May 27th, Los Angeles, CA, Forum 

May 30th, Los Angeles, CA, Forum 

May 31st, Los Angeles, CA, Forum 

June 12th, Montreal, QC, Bell Centre

June 13th, Montreal, QC, Bell Centre

June 24th, Chicago, IL, United Center

June 25th, Chicago, IL, United Center 

July 6th, Toronto, ON, Air Canada Centre

July 7th, Toronto, ON, Air Canada Centre

July 10th, Boston, MA, TD Garden

July 11th, Boston, MA, TD Garden

July 18th, New York,NY, Madison Square Garden

July 19th, New York, NY, Madison Square Garden 

July 22nd, New York, NY, Madison Square Garden 

July 23rd, New York, NY Madison Square Garden

EUROPE / UK 2015

Sep 4th, Turin, Italy , Pala Alpitour 

Sep 5th, Turin, Italy, Pala Alpitour 

Sep 8th, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, Ziggo Dome

Sep 9th, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, Ziggo Dome

Sep 16th, Stockholm, Sweden, Globe

Sep 17th, Stockholm, Sweden, Globe

Sep 24th, Berlin, Germany, O2 World

Sep 25th, Berlin, Germany, O2 World 

Oct 5th Barcelona, Spain, Palau Sant Jordi 

Oct 6th, Barcelona, Spain, Palau Sant Jordi

Oct 13th, Antwerp, Belgium, Sportpaleis

Oct 14th, Antwerp, Belgium, Sportpaleis 

Oct 17th, Koln, Germany, Lanxess Arena 

Oct 18th Koln, Germany, Lanxess Arena

Oct 25th, London, UK O2 

Oct 26th London, UK O2 

Oct 29th London, UK O2 

Oct 30th London, UK O2 

Nov 6th, Glasgow, UK The SSE Hydro 

Nov 7th, Glasgow, UK The SSE Hydro 

Nov 10th, Paris, France Bercy 

Nov 11th, Paris, France Bercy 

U2 ONLINE 

| 
 | 
 | 
 | 
 | 

I have a bad feeling this whole thing is gonna go belly up. Can U2.Com handle the pressure ?  I signed up and bought a Gift Subscription for $50 earlier. My Account info on U2.com just shows my Details, nothing more. After buying i did get told

"Special note about U2.Com Gift Subscription: U2com10 New Subscriber Standard # 2 Package: 2014/2015: North Side Story (U2TGCLB2)
You will receive an email shortly with the coupon code. @

Is this the code everyone is wanting do you think ?

My Account Info has nothing about how long I've been a member or what presale group I'm in. Just that I'm a subscriber and my account is active. I just renewed my membership a month ago. What gives? I should be in the Experience group. 

No emails yet here in DC as well if they've been sent.

I have a bad feeling this whole thing is gonna go belly up. Can U2.Com handle the pressure ?  I signed up and bought a Gift Subscription for $50 earlier. My Account info on U2.com just shows my Details, nothing more. After buying i did get told

"Special note about U2.Com Gift Subscription: U2com10 New Subscriber Standard # 2 Package: 2014/2015: North Side Story (U2TGCLB2)

Nope. It is the coupon for discount in U2 official shop.

no the coupon code referred to in this email is for the U2.com shop - perk of membership

You'd think they'd have codes ready to go as soon as the tour dates/presale are announced.

Also, what's with all the London gigs not being available for presale?

Nope. It is the coupon for discount in U2 official shop.

I had a feeling that would be the 25% off coupon i read about. I did buy the " New Subscriber " though you'd think that would make me qualify for the friday sales. When i click Upgrade it takes me to 3 options, i picked the middle, paid the $50. U2.Com reconizes i have an account but it says nowhere when my account ends like all you guys do. Im guessing it says in your account the start/finish time yah ?  Worst case scenario ill just leave it. Lucky enough to be seeing Fleetwood Mac next year i was pushing my luck thinking i'd get U2 as well :(

I think they will send the codes at the last minute (only a few hours before the start of the pre-sale) to avoid scalpers (resellrs) who could re-sale their U2 userid / password / pre-sale code. This way and with the ticketless option, it is very difficult to buy tickets or pre-sale codes and resell them with a profit. Nothing for me yet....

I think long term xPERIANCE members of whatever will be able to buy from 9AM tomorrow UK time (10am CET)

Would that make sense after reading the email?

I'm slightly confused when I read 'local' etc.....Doh!

You'd think they'd have codes ready to go as soon as the tour dates/presale are announced.

Also, what's with all the London gigs not being available for presale?

The only London one that doesn't have the presale thing shown for it is the first gig.

Sign in to follow this