Sign in to follow this  
irishmonk

Where are our pre-sale codes? (MERGED)

I know someone who subscribed and didn't receive their verification email, you know the one where they send you an email and you click on the link to activate the account. so they paid the subscription but the account isn't activated as such.

I think they will send the codes at the last minute (only a few hours before the start of the pre-sale) to avoid scalpers (resellrs) who could re-sale their U2 userid / password / pre-sale code. This way and with the ticketless option, it is very difficult to buy tickets or pre-sale codes and resell them with a profit. Nothing for me yet....

That's exactlly what I think, too.

You'd think they'd have codes ready to go as soon as the tour dates/presale are announced.

Also, what's with all the London gigs not being available for presale?

The only London one that doesn't have the presale thing shown for it is the first gig.

Does anybody know the reason the first london show doesn't show any pre sale yet? That's the one I want to go for

I think long term xPERIANCE members of whatever will be able to buy from 9AM tomorrow UK time (10am CET)

Would that make sense after reading the email?

I'm slightly confused when I read 'local' etc.....Doh!

I've taken 10am local to mean 10am UK time. 10am CET/9am GMT would not be 10am local time...

You'd think they'd have codes ready to go as soon as the tour dates/presale are announced.

The only London one that doesn't have the presale thing shown for it is the first gig.

Sorry, that's what I meant. I'd actually prefer the first one as it's a Sunday and the following Monday is a bank holiday in Ireland. It just works out better for us travelling from Dublin. 

Might still go for Berlin or Koln (never been there actually). 

Sorry, that's what I meant. I'd actually prefer the first one as it's a Sunday and the following Monday is a bank holiday in Ireland. It just works out better for us travelling from Dublin. 

Might still go for Berlin or Koln (never been there actually). 

I want to go for the Sunday as well. I'll be on my second year at college by then, and therefore my timetable will be different, so I don't know whether I could fit the Monday, Thursday or Friday gigs in...

UK sale at 10am uk time right?

Yeah, for all the Euro dates the onsale time is 10am local to each specific place.

Our 'EXPERIENCE' group of longtime subscribers (those who were current, paid-up subscribers on 09/09/2014) have access from the first day of the pre-sale. Your unique pre-sale access code will have a prefix of U215A...

Nice to see U2 taking care of their "Longtime" fans........Their definition of "longtime (3 months) and mine (10 years) are a bit off...............

yeah...i was a longtime paid subscriber, but between tours there's nothing on the page really...so I have just renewed my subscription on 8 of October. and what? I won't be in the group of expereience... that's not nice at all...not fair.

As I say, i've been a member since June 2014, still haven't had a pre-sale email?

Anyone else in the same boat.

All London gigs seem to be now available for the presale. 

I'm totally confused. My account info page doesn't say whether I'm innocence or experience, (although I'm guessing/hoping that I'm experience as I've been a subscriber since about 2002.)

Does anyone else not have that? If it's "normal' then fine. I like normal.

guys 10am local time means just that  ;)

10am on a Thursday isn't exactly handy. I have a meeting starting at 10 at work and it ain't clever sitting in the office with a credit card trying to buy concert tix on-line... But, I'll be giving it a go :-) *U2 - next time, start your pre-sale outside of business hours, pleassseee* 

So difficult to navigate back here from the U2 store....let me out!!

Stuff seems rather...'grey'....anyway

Yes I agree I'm an over 10 year member here too....we should be side stage, or something....'the mad subscribers area'

It seems so rushed to me, planning for this has left me drained....where will I be on certain dates....home?......on business......kids holidays....school holidays.....all this to sort out in basically one evening, when I just want to sit and watch Magnum.

Then there is the matter of a new album still to come....when? Halfway thru the tour? Will I miss it? Will I not get to see and hear it in a live situation, same as happened to me Rattle and Hum era when I missed Hawkmoon Gid part 2 live etc.?

Who knows, this is such a mad rush.

All London gigs seem to be now available for the presale. 

Awesome. I think it was just a glitch with the site.

10am on a Thursday isn't exactly handy. I have a meeting starting at 10 at work and it ain't clever sitting in the office with a credit card trying to buy concert tix on-line... But, I'll be giving it a go :-) *U2 - next time, start your pre-sale outside of business hours, pleassseee* 

Agreed, not the greatest of presale times. I am also supposed to be in a meeting at 10 tomorrow, but I have the world's most understanding boss who is happy for me to stay at home tomorrow morning to book tickets and she will cover the meeting for me. Luckily it isn't a meeting where my input is vital.... 

Agreed, not the greatest of presale times. I am also supposed to be in a meeting at 10 tomorrow, but I have the world's most understanding boss who is happy for me to stay at home tomorrow morning to book tickets and she will cover the meeting for me. Luckily it isn't a meeting where my input is vital.... 

I'm meant to be in college tomorrow from 9am til 10.30am. This might just be the most rock & roll thing I'll ever do...

Good luck! And it sounds like your boss is cool. Good on her. I'll wangle something. I'll be on-line at 10 - one way or the other. Cheers. 

I'll be hiding in the works toilet trying to get a GA ticket....

Sign in to follow this