Sign in to follow this  
irishmonk

Where are our pre-sale codes? (MERGED)

How do you know which night will be the 'loud' or 'acoustic '?

Hope Glasgow has GA (standing that is) add to the atmosphere.

Saw the Who there the other day, sound was great, all seated but everyone floor level stood up anyway.

Still no code

Had a look for tickets in my iTunes account.....no joy

That's a very good question, why cant we see for what kind of show we use our pre-sale code ?

I've a meeting at 10am too but, hey, priorities! 

Saw the Who there the other day, sound was great, all seated but everyone floor level stood up anyway.

Still no code

That's a very good question, why cant we see for what kind of show we use our pre-sale code ?

I don't think they're going to be doing whole acoustic nights now. A whole acoustic night at an arena designed for massive rock shows just doesn't gel.

I reckon 'innocence' will be mostly an acoustic 'experience' will turn up the volume.

also the dates will sell out in seconds and extra dates for the same venues will added i read somewhere

Yeah, can't see them doing a whole 2 hrs of acoustic in an arena.People would rip up the seats! lol!

I reckon 'innocence' will be mostly an acoustic 'experience' will turn up the volume.

also the dates will sell out in seconds and extra dates for the same venues will added i read somewhere

I doubt they'll add any extra London dates, four nights in the space of a week is already a big ask!

This all feels its rushed. Nothing is sorted and ready andtix go on sale tomorrow. Its a bit of a nightmare. Thinkk theres gonna be a few problems, just hope its not me. 

Still no code

I don't think they're going to be doing whole acoustic nights now. A whole acoustic night at an arena designed for massive rock shows just doesn't gel.

agree

I think it is more going to be the "voice" of the overall show.  Voice of innocence versus experience.   Probably each with some acoustic, but may not be the same songs. 

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  at all the "where am I at 10am"-  I don't the band has any say in that, probably more a Ticketmaster thing. 

Typical I am at work tomorrow, I hope I get a chance to get online for 10am, can't wait.

me, too.  I told my neighbor work- friend in advance not to talk to me starting at 10 AM

Any Irish members wondering if the same dates for an "experience" membership will be used when the Dublin dates are announced......Or will all the new subscribers have the same rights? Hard to know whether to try and use the code for London or hope we don't lose our privleges by waiting for Dublin! What to do?

Yeah, can't see them doing a whole 2 hrs of acoustic in an arena.People would rip up the seats! lol!

:D :D :D

Any Irish members wondering if the same dates for an "experience" membership will be used when the Dublin dates are announced......Or will all the new subscribers have the same rights? Hard to know whether to try and use the code for London or hope we don't lose our privleges by waiting for Dublin! What to do?

I'm just gonna go for London and then when Dublin is announced just gonna hope for the best in the general sale. If London is getting 4 gigs, so should Dublin. 3Arena I reckon. 

Well how about thie words from Bono? “We are going to try to have a completely different feeling from night one to night two,” said Bono, “and have some fun playing with the idea of innocence and experience. More to be revealed!” 

agree

I think it is more going to be the "voice" of the overall show.  Voice of innocence versus experience.   Probably each with some acoustic, but may not be the same songs. 

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  at all the "where am I at 10am"-  I don't the band has any say in that, probably more a Ticketmaster thing. 

Still no code

This all feels its rushed. Nothing is sorted and ready andtix go on sale tomorrow. Its a bit of a nightmare. Thinkk theres gonna be a few problems, just hope its not me. 

I feel the same - I am sure last time we had a lot more time to sort things out and see if could get flights and hotel costs etc....

And I know not the fault of anyone here but 11.5hrs to the presale and no codes yet!!!

I know patience and wait but....

Told a friend who's a member she did not now. Would be nice if U2.com done a email alert or text to mobile to notify its fans.?

No excuse they have all our details and the technology there.

So the way I read the FAQs, the email goes to the email address we had when we registered, even if we've updated our email since then. I can't access that email anymore. Hopefully the code shows up on the tours page for me!

I'm just gonna go for London and then when Dublin is announced just gonna hope for the best in the general sale. If London is getting 4 gigs, so should Dublin. 3Arena I reckon. 

From U2.com tours FAQ:

Q - If I don't use my presale ticketing access code in presales for shows announced on December 3rd, will the code still be valid for use if/when other 2015 dates are announced - such as the Dublin shows, details of which are still to be revealed ?

A - Yes. Your un-used presale ticketing access code will be valid to use in further shows announced for 2015.

Do you know whether we will be able to buy 1 ticket for 2 consecutive shows in a package? Am worried that before I complete one the other will be sold out...

People who are new subs apparently need to log out, clear cache and cookies and try to renew again.

So the way I read the FAQs, the email goes to the email address we had when we registered, even if we've updated our email since then. I can't access that email anymore. Hopefully the code shows up on the tours page for me!

Oh God, that would explain it. I've just noticed that the subscribers information e-mail went to an address I have that is going to be discontinued soon. I thought changing it in my profile would make it go to the right one. I have a headache.

This is true ?

Please adhere to published ticket limits. Persons who exceed the ticket limit may have any or all of their orders and tickets cancelled without notice by Ticketmaster in its discretion. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number or other information.

So when you buy 2 tickets in pre-sale and later for instance 4 tickets in the public sale monday and you'll use the same adress/CC all your tickets will be canceled without notice ?  

Hope this is not true !

From U2.com tours FAQ:

Q - If I don't use my presale ticketing access code in presales for shows announced on December 3rd, will the code still be valid for use if/when other 2015 dates are announced - such as the Dublin shows, details of which are still to be revealed ?A - Yes. Your un-used presale ticketing access code will be valid to use in further shows announced for 2015.[/size]

Nice one...Cheers!

Sign in to follow this