Sign in to follow this  
irishmonk

Where are our pre-sale codes? (MERGED)

Im guessing anywhere between now and 10 am :-P

Which show are you going for Nemesis? Since I live only a few hours from Vancouver I will probably go either opening night or the second night which falls on a Friday evening. Or perhaps will use my code for one night and buy tickets for the next night during the public onsale.

Latest news from the u2.com Zoo Mods twitter account:

PRESALE CODE EMAIL INFO: eXperience going out in next couple hours iNNOCENCE GOING OUT TOMORROW - That is all , Baja 4:30 PM PST

That was posted 23 min. ago, check  https://twitter.com/U2comZooMods

Thank you Baja!  Now I can stop worrying about tomorrow.

There will be another code for the tour in 2016?

They have yet to annouce a 2016 leg of the tour but it probably will happen, only the Community Managers here can safely say if there will be another code for that leg if it happens.

any news from a moderator as to when the access code and emails to members are going out?

setting my alarm to wake up in a few hours to buy europe seats hoping i am tagged in the correct group and get my code.

the site Faqs say my group priority should already be in my account info but it isn't - and that the tour page should have the access code but it doesn't.

any timing info will help relieve stress for me and i am sure thousands of others - thanks!!

80 minutes ago, they said the Thursday presale codes will go out sometime in the next 2 hours.  So, it could be any time.

Hello, peeps! Long time no see.

Franna wants code.

Has anyone checked stage placement? Interesting!

Code. Code. Code. Want code.

No email of any kind so far, found out from ticketmaster email encouraging me to join fanclub for presale. Needless to say, shock and panic ensued.

Not knowing about times sq was bad enough.

Franna wants code.

May the ga force be with us.

Code. Code. Code.

I never get emails from u2.com do you think I'll get my code?  I can't find a page to 'subscribe to emails' I'm a little nervous.  In the past I remember the code being on your account page.  Anyone else not getting emails?

meeeeeeeeeeeeee wantttttttttttttttt preeeeeeeeesaaaaaaaaaallllllllleeeeeeeeeeee coooooooooooode lol.  im just a huge fan thats been waiting 5 years like everyone else :-)  had tickets to 360 and had to wait an additional year due to bono's injury. wooooooooooooooo!  u2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love the new album!

I never get emails from u2.com do you think I'll get my code?  I can't find a page to 'subscribe to emails' I'm a little nervous.  In the past I remember the code being on your account page.  Anyone else not getting emails?

Many people didn't get emails including myself, but I have faith codes will be in place and either on the accounts or emailed out before the night is up......that is I hope so, its cutting it quite close.

I got emails first few months of my membership 5 or so years ago, and maybe 1 or 2 after that…I know the second leg in 2010 or 2011 I didn't get an email with the code, had to obtain it off the account page, which is fine :)

!)I never get the emails from U2.com either. In the past, the info was on the tour page, so I'm hoping that's the case with this tour, as well. I've tried "help" in the past, and contacting staff about the lack of emails, but nothing has ever been fixed (member since 2009!)

No email still.  If I remember correctly, last tour, I did not receive  my email.  Code showed up under Tours Page.

I can't seem to find my code online and I haven't received an e-mail with my code. Anyone know what's happening here?

No email still.  If I remember correctly, last tour, I did not receive  my email.  Code showed up under Tours Page.

Man....so you do have your code then?  I'm still waiting for mine (Montreal)...didn't receive an email, nor do I see a code on the Tours page.  Anybody else? :|

no code. I just got off the phone with live nation, their computers crashed today causing the issues. They said sometime tonight it will be emailed.  If I don't have it by 8am, i'll snap!!!

Some people have posted that delaying the code is an effort to minimize scalpers. Codes being sold on E-Bay, etc. Makes sense but, man the anxiety! Ugh! LOL!

Sign in to follow this