Sign in to follow this  
irishmonk

Where are our pre-sale codes? (MERGED)

That won't work. The scalpers all know how this works. Probably many of them are members already.

Some people have posted that delaying the code is an effort to minimize scalpers. Codes being sold on E-Bay, etc. Makes sense but, man the anxiety! Ugh! LOL!

No codes and Europe Pre-sale starts in under 7 hours... (yes I'm up in the middle of the night!)

Some people have posted that delaying the code is an effort to minimize scalpers. Codes being sold on E-Bay, etc. Makes sense but, man the anxiety! Ugh! LOL!

How do you know anyone selling a code actually has one NOW...And isn't either expecting one by 10am tomorrow or...Completely lying altogether?

People arent going to sell level A codes. I would sell my B level, because B level is useless

ugh! can i just say that i have a huge quarterly meeting tomorrow at 10AM!!!!!!!  I am a major participant so no getting out of it - i think i can break away at 10:30 for a few mintutes if any tickets are left!!! -  

no offense, but 2010 is not a longtime member :)

Ha Ha Ha... I guess it's all relative. I've been following @u2 since the dial-up modem days... but only joined u2.com on 2010. 

ugh! can i just say that i have a huge quarterly meeting tomorrow at 10AM!!!!!!!  I am a major participant so no getting out of it - i think i can break away at 10:30 for a few mintutes if any tickets are left!!! -  

Could always call in sick...;-)

Lol..good luck with the quarterly reports

No email yet here in Toronto. Will check when I wake up tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

No way - it's my team, my staff, my reports - we've been working on the reports for this meeting for months and i've been planning it for months - that would be beyond irresponsible

I have a subscription since like a month ago.

But a friend of mine isn't using his presale code. Can I use it?

Paying with a friend of mine's credit card, with whom I'm going to the shows (hopefully)

No way - it's my team, my staff, my reports - we've been working on the reports for this meeting for months and i've been planning it for months - that would be beyond irresponsible

I am in the same boat.  Key stakeholders at a meeting I'm chairing!!!!!   I'm gonna barf.  Now I have to rely on my computer illiterate wife to try and get our tickets.   How do I get out of this!!!!!

ok, going to sleep and crossing my fingers that in exactly 5 hours when i wake back up to get my europe u2 tixs that they have me in the experience batch and there is an access code for the first day pre-sale.  the worst part of this for me is that the 'faqs' say the account should show which batch everyone is in but there is absolutely no info.

night all

On a sidenote...Ticketmaster US slow and crashing when I try to update my payment information in anticipation of tomorrow's pre-sale.  Been trying for 20 minutes to update my profile with no luck.

Tomorrow shall be interesting.  

Edited by Rodeojones

I will be checking my email all night while I'm working! Haha! Very excited!!

Edited by Theresa A.

On a sidenote...Ticketmaster US slow and crashing when I try to update my payment information in anticipation of tomorrow's pre-sale.  Been trying for 20 minutes to update my profile with no luck.

I updated my info with no problem just a few minutes ago.. maybe your connection slowed down for a moment there, or they were doing maintenance on the site, which they generally do at night...... Even with it being  a lot of subscribers I don-t think there will be enough traffic to crash the ticketmaster website.... expect that for monday...

This seems like a joke again, a bad one.

I don't get why any band anywhere would want this credit card only entry.  I mean can you image you can't go to the show and you are screwed?  You loose your CC, you are hosed?  I mean what kind of big brother crap is this if you can't buy a ticket from someone?  I mean really?  Someone doesn't get tickets during a public sale and you are out of luck?  how is this possible?  I am seeing all kinda of posts on credit card only.  how does that make ANY FREAKING SENSE?

I updated my info with no problem just a few minutes ago.. maybe your connection slowed down for a moment there, or they were doing maintenance on the site, which they generally do at night...... Even with it being  a lot of subscribers I don-t think there will be enough traffic to crash the ticketmaster website.... expect that for monday...

Took about 30 minutes but mine finally updated.  

Sign in to follow this