Sign in to follow this  
irishmonk

Where are our pre-sale codes? (MERGED)

I'm a long time fan and fanclub member and I won't be able to get tickets during this presale, code or no code for the simple fact that it is 3 weeks till Christmas and I don't have $600 plus lying around to spend on tickets for a show in July, (NYC).  I have 3 kids and I'm budgeted to the max at this time of year.  Didn't think they were going to announce a tour with all the delays they've been doing until next year, especially after Bono got hurt.  So I will still go next year but I'll have to find tickets in the after market or hopefully a friend will get tickets and ask me to go.  So NO Code email yet but it doesn't matter and unbelievably it will be the first time I can't use it.   I wish they were doing a show in Philly or NJ too.  I usually go to two nights in a row anyway and I definately want to now after the Edge said each back to back night will be very different sets.  I'll work it out next year and find tickets some how.  Maybe I'll hit the lottery and have some cash to get tickets.  I could then help out family members and my favorite charities.  Good luck tomorrow everybody.

I'm sorry to hear this.  I have followed just about every show of every U2 tour since the advent of the internet and there are ALWAYS tickets dumped as the shows get closer.  I got sixth row by the Edge for the 360 tour six hours before the show so never give up hope and keep checking back.  That gives time to save money.  I agree that the timing of this is awful, especially with no warning but it is what it is and I'm pretty sure you will be able to get tix if you keep on looking but look at all hours of the day possible and do not give up.  

Has anyone in California received their presale code yet?

nope for me. But the way things are my belief they will release the code maybe 2 hours before the local 10am deadline. 

No one anywhere has their code yet, so nothing to worry about.

I'm not in California but the Yukon is the same time zone and I haven't received mine yet. 

No code yet here in NJ.  I've got to hit the sack, working in the morning.  Good luck, later.

This is gonna be hell again. No code in Belgium either..

Sale starts in less then 3hours :( :/

I haven't yet, long time member. Fingers crossed we get them tomorrow morning.

I thought the anxiety with trying to get tix to

see the boys at KROQ's Almost Acoustic Christmas was bad enough!!! This takes the cake for sure...

It's "Out of Control"....

I want to hear "Iris (Hold Me Close)"

and "Raised by Wolves" played live so bad!

Please God help me stay patient. "How long to sing this song?"

This all feels its rushed. Nothing is sorted and ready andtix go on sale tomorrow. Its a bit of a nightmare. Thinkk theres gonna be a few problems, just hope its not me. 

nah everything will be fine and dandy - as always  ;)

"With [presale codes] you can go anywhere. Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast and Berlin" I love how we're all suffering together: Stay (Faraway, So Close)

Edited by oclemon

No code here in California, and it's all most 10:30 pm.

Less than 4 hours to go and still no code :( I did get all excited over the links having changed on the tours page from signup/login to presale which goes to more info on the O2 arena page :P

Well..... 6.00 AM and Nothing yet in my mailbox.

I'm not sure, but how do I see the difference between the shows in advance?

First show is eXPERIENCE and second iNNOCENCE?

If you follow some of the U2 fan boards, it's been speculation that the band will have another album out before the tour starts called Songs of Experience. My guess is that will happen and the tour will consists of songs from Songs of Innocence and Songs of Experience. There also are rumors of two more albums containing the "Songs of...." title to them, one being Songs of Ascent. Of course nothing is official until announced naturally. U2 had said a number of times that they have recorded a number of songs and have several albums worth of material ready to go so seeing another album by May is a strong possibility.

Just a heads up to everyone regarding codes. IF they email codes out to subscribers, it would be wise to check your spam/junk email folder just to be safe. Sometimes legit emails can end up there by accident. Just a FYI, better to be safe than sorry.

Now back to your local regularly scheduled waiting game.....

Sign in to follow this