Sign in to follow this  
irishmonk

Where are our pre-sale codes? (MERGED)

no code here, but also i don't have confirmation i am experience -- faqs section said that info would be in account info but isn't and the site is showing my membership start date as wrong.  fretting here.  

anyone else have innocent or experience designation in their account?  thanks

Still no email with access codes. Also, they were supposed to be somewhere on the TOURS pg -- cannot find it either. Let's keep an eye on it and if som one gets some info, pls forward it for the others. We're not just "fans", we're community. Thanks.

no code here, but also i don't have confirmation i am experience -- faqs section said that info would be in account info but isn't and the site is showing my membership start date as wrong.  fretting here.  

nothing in my account. Should be experience because I've been paying since day 1

Everyone's membership start date is wrong, mine shows 2009, I have been a member since 1992. If you have been a member before September of 2014 you would be in the Experience group, after September 9th you would be in the Innocence group.

no code here, but also i don't have confirmation i am experience -- faqs section said that info would be in account info but isn't and the site is showing my membership start date as wrong. fretting here.

anyone else have innocent or experience designation in their account? thanks

Everyone's membership start date is wrong, mine shows 2009, I have been a member since 1992. If you have been a member before September of 2014 you would be in the Experience group, after September 9th you would be in the Innocence group.

My account info just mentions my account runs out in feb'15. Not since when insigned up.

no code here, but also i don't have confirmation i am experience -- faqs section said that info would be in account info but isn't and the site is showing my membership start date as wrong. fretting here.

My account info just mentions my account runs out in feb'15. Not since when insigned up.

Hover over your name, it says you've been a member since 24 Feb 09

Only 2 hours to go until presale, and still no codes?? Getting tix for U2 I again is going to be stressful enough, but this method just seems to compound that

You have to go to your Profile section, under your user name it will say how long you have been a member but its listed inaccurately.

No code yet but, "shweaty balls" are on SNL/NBC Christmas Special... :lol:

I don't think codes would come out at :55.  Maybe we'll see some in 10 minutes or so if it's happening at the top of the next hour.

This is crazy! The presales start in 2 hours and still no code! I really don't like the way u2.com and livenation are working. Disrespectful!

Sign in to follow this