Sign in to follow this  
irishmonk

Where are our pre-sale codes? (MERGED)

Has there been an update from Bigwave or Bajagirl that perhaps we have missed? Last update I saw was from Bajagirl at 4:30pm stating codes would be sent out this evening. It's now 11pm pacific time, 2am eastern time, and for those overseas, approaching 10am Thursday for some. I feel for those overseas fans who are stressing this late in the game.

I truly love U2 but soooo annoyed by how this was sprung last minute and still no codes.Spent an hour and a half on hold for customer service to address unverified email issue I had since last tour.Luckily, the lady was able to help me.But like everyone else,kept checking all day long for codes.my brain is fried from worrying if I missed out on coeds.I feel for those in Europe who are still awake waiting for codes.my day was wasted....

Nothing in London, yet. Three hours to go - no pressure. Farcical!

Jesus, just got out of bed and no code or showing up in tours section.They are cutting it fine....

They're kind of taking the mickey with this, aren't they?

2 Hours to send a few hundred thousand subscriber emails through seems a stretch on what mailservers are supposed to do, plus doesn't give any room for solving issues if they occur.. Shambles.

Nemesis aren't you located in the UK?

Mine says Member Since 25 Jan 2013

thats BS I haven been a member since 2005 when this first started

It is a website glitch, it's happened to all of the members/subscribers giving the wrong "member since" dates.

Edited by K5Jon

Baja posted awhile ago that they were told 'later tonight.'  Can't be much later now.

Ok Presales are starting in just 2 Hours and still no code :angry:

maybe ticketmaster presale link thru our U2.com account will do ?

We are Not All Scalpers here :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Netherlands at the moment ;)

So you must be looking at it being about 7:05am there, correct?

This is pretty much the worst organisation I've ever experienced. Now a couple of hours and no code?

If they don't go out on time, U2.com, God help you

I wonder if U2 have something up there sleave.

Probably having a giggle.

Maybe we are getting free giveaway tickets!

Well Yes , nothung going on Her here in The Netherlands... I am still thinking, tickets for Anrwerp or Amsterdam ... Come on is late already 8:08 am

Still no pre sale here in England, which web site would I use for tickets in Italy,eg Ticketmaster,live Nation ? As I've not seen a concert abroad any help appreciated

Woke up early here in London, expecting to find a code. None as yet. It's my birthday today and I wasn't expecting to be glued to the computer for hours this morning. My family and presents are going to be ignored!! Haha!

If the late code is way to combat the touts , then im happy. Can't stand those money grabbers. They ruin it for everyone. Hoping to get 2 seated tickets for me and the wife in the presale, then hoping to get a GA ticket on Monday.

It's going to be tough this time around to get tickets. Especially on Monday. So i'm just glad that we get an extra chance today.

This is pretty much the worst organisation I've ever experienced. Now a couple of hours and no code?

If they don't go out on time, U2.com, God help you

You more than likely aren't the only one who feels that way. Perhaps if everything wasn't so rushed and they had given themselves a few days before starting the presale rather than the day after announcing the tour, the bugs would have worked themselves out. I just don't quite understand why the rush to start the presale so quickly seeing that the tour doesn't start for another six months?

I wonder if they're doing this to minimize the occurrences of codes falling into the hands of commercial ticket buying/selling companies that have ruined such presales for us in the past?

I think pear shaped is an unwanted option here. Probably struggling with the amount of codes and who and where to send. 10:00 presale will turn into 12.

No email with code.

Just received a promo email.

Also there is nothing on the Tour page.

Yep, same here after I opened it. No code and link to presale brings me to renewal page.

The same here, no code on tour page and no code in email.... Only à promo email..... I'm getting nervous!

Mine says Member Since 25 Jan 2013

thats BS I haven been a member since 2005 when this first started

It is a website glitch, it's happened to all of the members/subscribers giving the wrong "member since" dates.

Just to let you know, it didn't happen to me, so there are people that didn't happen to.

Woke up early here in London, expecting to find a code. None as yet. It's my birthday today and I wasn't expecting to be glued to the computer for hours this morning. My family and presents are going to be ignored!! Haha!

If the late code is way to combat the touts , then im happy. Can't stand those money grabbers. They ruin it for everyone. Hoping to get 2 seated tickets for me and the wife in the presale, then hoping to get a GA ticket on Monday.

It's going to be tough this time around to get tickets. Especially on Monday. So i'm just glad that we get an extra chance today.

Happy Birthday by the way your present is....more waiting. ;-)

Sign in to follow this