Sign in to follow this  
irishmonk

Where are our pre-sale codes? (MERGED)

Ticketmaster overloeaded for the Amsterdam concerts, Belgium pre-sale site is doing fine... 

Boom. Sorted! 2 GA to Amsterdam 2 in the pocket... ! :D

Congratulations, you must feel lucky !

I've clicked the pre-sale link for London and am patiently waiting on the Axs page until 10am. Then I will refresh and cross my fingers.

Tickets already for sale 700 euro each for Amsterdam !

Edited by RemcoU2

I'm down in my living room where the best internet is - the router's in one of my housemates' bedrooms, which is right next to the living room.

Ooh, the waiting room is open for Experience subbers trying to buy O2 tickets!

Edited by peterferris8

I have no code and feel like crying...

You appear as a non-paid user.. that's the reason you don't have a code...

you have to have a paid subscription in order to get the code...

Ok. I was a paid subscriber with renewal on dec 27.. I got my email with my eXPERIENCE code... So I figure "ok I'll renew now cus I need to anyway, and then I'll get another code" doesn't look like it that is the case. I still only have the one code. So, is my code now good for 4 tickets..?

Or should I have got a fresh new account to get a iNNOCENCE code ... Looks like I'm gonna have to shell out 50 more mucho bucks for another code... How the heck are we supposed to see a set of shows with only 2 tickets???

The FAQs tells you to renew and you'll get a code cus all paid up subscribers get a code...

Missleading isn't cool man.. Or try not to be as clear as mud...

I want to support my band and do the right thing... But not get double charged...

On top of travel costs and hotels...

Yep! Just entered the waiting room and am doing my best not to spontaneously combust with excitement!!!!

Yep! Just entered the waiting room and am doing my best not to spontaneously combust with excitement!!!!

Ahhhh it's all very exciting isn't it! 

Anyway, I'm going to leave this webpage now to see when the waiting room will let me into the presale. Good luck everybody, and Walk On...into the presale!

I got my Amsterdam Tix wOOt!

Seated in 206 1st row. That means front row right? Will I finally SEE them! (I'm like small sized... Floor tix are useless for me I found out.

London O2 - logged in through the presale link and am now in the virtual waiting room. (So much better than the old ticketmaster system!)

No codes.

So it appears that it's not about how long you've followed the band / been a member, more about when you upgrade another subscription to this site. That's interesting.

And only 2 tickets per person it seems, so tough for my son and his gf.

Well done all @u2.com

Got London O2 tickets within 5 minutes! Very happy! I like this new system - very smooth.

How did you get London tickets, I can't get any at any price level.....

Some of you lot need to calm down. You'll get a ticket you'll see the band.

Been a member on and off since the 90's with Propaganda magazines still pride of place on my collection (behind Pearl Jam mind), but let my membership slip and only renewed in Sept when news of the album came. That puts me as "Innocence" seemingly. So what. I will use the code and get a ticket - if I don't its not the End of the World.

No codes.

So it appears that it's not about how long you've followed the band / been a member, more about when you upgrade another subscription to this site. That's interesting.

And only 2 tickets per person it seems, so tough for my son and his gf.

Well done all @u2.com

will be here : Tours

Ok. I was a paid subscriber with renewal on dec 27.. I got my email with my eXPERIENCE code... So I figure "ok I'll renew now cus I need to anyway, and then I'll get another code" doesn't look like it that is the case. I still only have the one code. So, is my code now good for 4 tickets..?

Or should I have got a fresh new account to get a iNNOCENCE code ... Looks like I'm gonna have to shell out 50 more mucho bucks for another code... How the heck are we supposed to see a set of shows with only 2 tickets???

The FAQs tells you to renew and you'll get a code cus all paid up subscribers get a code...

Missleading isn't cool man.. Or try not to be as clear as mud...

I want to support my band and do the right thing... But not get double charged...

On top of travel costs and hotels...

only one code per subscription per tour leg (though your latest subscription will still be valid should the tour extend into 2016 and you will receive a new code for that nearer the time)

Sign in to follow this