Sign in to follow this  
irishmonk

Where are our pre-sale codes? (MERGED)

Is London sold out or are pre-sale tickets very very limited......nothing available any date

Is London sold out or are pre-sale tickets very very limited......nothing available any date

keep trying, should be still available for at least one of the dates

No codes.

So it appears that it's not about how long you've followed the band / been a member, more about when you upgrade another subscription to this site. That's interesting.

And only 2 tickets per person it seems, so tough for my son and his gf.

Well done all @u2.com

will be here : Tours

Thanks (again) all a little messy this; fans unsure of the night 1 & night 2 shows, only 2 tickets yet general sale there's more, no Dublin announcements leading to wondering wether to go for other tickets or wait.. Easy to see why there's frustrstion.

I'm plenty happy to have a code but it should still be super clear what you are getting for a subscription renewal. maybe ill get another code in dec 28th when my last year subscription runs out.(im not wrong to expect this)

that would still suit me fine. It should be 2 tickets per subscription. so i should have 2 for my current subscription and another 2 for my renewal subscription starting in dec 28th... but make that clear is all.

if the powers that be dont want to doll out another code when you renew i would have just got my wife to get a subscription. thats all. eXPERIENCE or iNNOCENCE code... i dont care... i just want to see a set of shows...

and i want to see it with my wife. not get 1 ticket and 1 ticket and hope wife can get the seat next to me...  if the code were only good for GA tickets this would be no problem. but when you travel sometimes you dont want to hang about the stadium in GA line all day... and actualy site see a bit...

again.. i am really happy about having a code and looking forward to seeing the boys play next year.

Got my London ticket and waiting for the confirmation email. Total smooth sailing, hope everyone else is as lucky as me.

I'm plenty happy to have a code but it should still be super clear what you are getting for a subscription renewal. maybe ill get another code in dec 28th when my last year subscription runs out.(im not wrong to expect this)

that would still suit me fine. It should be 2 tickets per subscription. so i should have 2 for my current subscription and another 2 for my renewal subscription starting in dec 28th... but make that clear is all.

if the powers that be dont want to doll out another code when you renew i would have just got my wife to get a subscription. thats all. eXPERIENCE or iNNOCENCE code... i dont care... i just want to see a set of shows...

and i want to see it with my wife. not get 1 ticket and 1 ticket and hope wife can get the seat next to me...  if the code were only good for GA tickets this would be no problem. but when you travel sometimes you dont want to hang about the stadium in GA line all day... and actualy site see a bit...

Another code on dec 28 will give you not another pre-sale tickets while the pre-sale ends saturday

no it wont help for this presale... but another code in dec will last for a year... and i'm more than sure that they will have anounced another leg by then for 2016 dates...

i just wish it was explained in a way that didnt lead to confusion. or that we had more time to ask these kinds of questions before a presale started... we only had a day to figure out what show to pick and start making travel plans... whats the difference if the presale started today or next week... nothing... the tour doesnt start till next year...

True mclaren, why not start the pre-sale one week after the tour announcement ?

Bought one ticket for first night london - using my code - went out - went back in again - bought another (one ticket) for second night - presume that's okay as haven't gone over the 2 ticket limit - but worrying as waiting for email confirmation now!

Has anyone else done this?

I get message : couponcode not found!

This message is on u2tour.de , Note: should you when the presale what go wrong and your code be then allegedly "illegal": it is reset after 15min

Bought one ticket for first night london - using my code - went out - went back in again - bought another (one ticket) for second night - presume that's okay as haven't gone over the 2 ticket limit - but worrying as waiting for email confirmation now!

Has anyone else done this?

Stop worrying mate!!!!!

one last thing before i catch my remaining 4 hours sleep before my presale time... u2.com has travel VIP packages that include both shows for 2 people... looks like that is 4 tickets... 2 for each show.

so what gives... if im willing to spend 5 k for 2 nights in a hotel i can have 2 sets of $300 tickets. thats $1200 for tickets and $3800 for a hotel for 2 days.

just frustrating... and i understand why a presale needs to happen so soon... to avoid scalpers for only a few dates and limmited shows...

but why does a 5k package get precedence? its gonna cost me about 3k to fly and see 2 shows.  again just wish there was more time before a presale.. a day isnt enough...

The Red Zone placement in Amsterdam seems somewhat bad. Is it everywhere like this ? Why not upfront, we are paying for it.

http://www.mojo.nl/media/114334/u2-seatmap.png

I know what you mean, but judging by that I think it's fairly safe to say that they will be playing a few stripped back numbers at the end of the catwalk where you will be very close to the band!

one last thing before i catch my remaining 4 hours sleep before my presale time... u2.com has travel VIP packages that include both shows for 2 people... looks like that is 4 tickets... 2 for each show.

so what gives... if im willing to spend 5 k for 2 nights in a hotel i can have 2 sets of $300 tickets. thats $1200 for tickets and $3800 for a hotel for 2 days.

just frustrating... and i understand why a presale needs to happen so soon... to avoid scalpers for only a few dates and limmited shows...

but why does a 5k package get precedence? its gonna cost me about 3k to fly and see 2 shows.  again just wish there was more time before a presale.. a day isnt enough...

Even if you are a miljonair and no matter what you say, 5k to see a concert (just a concert) is and always will be ridiculous. This is the one thing I will never understand, why is U2 doing is...

The Red Zone placement in Amsterdam seems somewhat bad. Is it everywhere like this ? Why not upfront, we are paying for it.

http://www.mojo.nl/media/114334/u2-seatmap.png

I know what you mean, but judging by that I think it's fairly safe to say that they will be playing a few stripped back numbers at the end of the catwalk where you will be very close to the band!

Yes but on other seatmaps (other venues) I see the Red Zone placement against what looks some sort of stage. So I think I will go for 'normal' GA in Amsterdam and will try to get two Red Zone tickets for another venue.

Happy. Nou to decide. Go alone to both Amsterdam shows, or take just one with my hubby

Ehm, you really have to think about that ?

24 hours ago we didn't knew about a tour, And now 24 hours later we know all the details and have already two tickets in the pocket! So let's stop complaining, and be happy about the fact we have already tickets for a U2-show that will be soldout in minutes while everyone else needs to stress out while trying to get tickets next Monday. Allways look on the bright side of life! :-)

Code arrived in email at 2:45am est - now waiting till 10:am!!

Still waiting for email with code - but when I checked my u2 account details at 09:50, 10 minutes before presale started, it was there (wasn't there at 07:00!). Wish they were a bit more efficient with the emails and codes! At least I got my ticket - because it would have been disastrous for me if I hadn't - I'm in Aberdeen Airport departures lounge when the public sale starts!

15 mins until sale and no email yet. When did everyone get their email with the code?

Sign in to follow this