Sign in to follow this  
irishmonk

Where are our pre-sale codes? (MERGED)

Some of us do not receive emails from U2.com, have you checked your TOURS page and/or your U2.com profile for the code?

middle of the night here in EST-  have you checked the TOURS page (after you have signed into the site) your code is about half way down. It is a little easy to miss if you aren't specifically looking for it. 

if you look on the TOURS page, right under VIP Packages you should see:

YOUR PRIORITY GROUP IS:

YOUR PRE-SALE CODE IS:

the the listing of all the tour dates and the links the TM. 

if you go your "Account Info" your code is on the left hand side it says "PRE SALE CODE"

Woke up at 6:30 am in Los Angeles checked my account. Voila code was there! Yaaaaay! No email though. Phew, that was a nail biter.

i got 1 standing ticket for first night in Amsterdam this morning!

Now i didn't dare to try for second night, because these rules for the tickets seem to change all the time.

But thinking about it, i could have bought 1 ticket for the second night too?? if so i then i was stupid for not trying lol 

i got 1 standing ticket for first night in Amsterdam this morning!

Now i didn't dare to try for second night, because these rules for the tickets seem to change all the time.

But thinking about it, i could have bought 1 ticket for the second night too?? if so i then i was stupid for not trying lol 

Do it now then!

Anyone has any idea o prices for tickets and the VIP packages? I can't find it anywhere.

I understand the tickets range from US$50 to $300 but it doesn't specify the categories.

VIPs nothing so far.

Not sure if this is the right place for this question, but...

Is there one code for everyone or does each individual get a unique code?

I got my code for" innocence" group, for fri presale, in my account page. On the bottom, after all the info.

wooohoooo got my Red Zone tickets for Los Angeles May 30.  This presale was so smooth this time.  So happy and excited!!!  Now I can get on with my day :lol:.  eXPERIENCE baby!

Sign in to follow this