Sign in to follow this  
U2FanInVT

Stage Set Up For 2015 Tour

I was just looking at Ticket Master online and saw the seating chart for Boston show...stage is inthe middle...and runs the full length of the floor...and GA is on both sides...will try to attach a picture.  Also looked at a couple of other locations and it had similar set up, with stage in middle of the floor.post-288919-0-67157400-1417624321_thumb.gif

I'm trying to find the setup for the O2 (uk) can't find it, anyone know where I can?

Thanks, so no (RED) zone for the O2, shame 

Sorry, I just deleted that post as I am not 100% sure if it is correct.  It defaults to "end stage" but I just realised you can select U2 from the list.  When you do that, no floor plan is shown.

There are red zone packages though...

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/u2-innocence-experience-tour-2015-london-25-10-2015/event/35004D82EE10D253?artistid=736365&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

"Package contents: The (RED) Zone gives you access to an exclusive VIP area directly adjacent to the Stage with special amenities and dedicated staff, all while raising money in support of (RED) and the Global Fund to fight AIDS in Africa. Special features include: o Barricaded area adjacent to the Stage o Extremely limited capacity o VIP Entrance to the venue o Collectors souvenir ticket o An opportunity to be selected for a pre-show backstage tour o Access to the (RED) Zone refreshment stand o A portion of the proceeds from your purchase supports the (RED) campaign"

Edited by Mark Thomas

Blimey, those things get pricey! I wouldn't normally pay £181 just to see a band, but then again, this band is the reason I'm looking at music as a career, so...

I can see "Accessible" seats marked on the San Jose venue but is there any news on the same for London's O2?

Anyone know something for the stage set up in Sweden??

If those Antwerp prices are anything to go by the we should expect to pay around £50 for GA at O2, sounds about right

I can see "Accessible" seats marked on the San Jose venue but is there any news on the same for London's O2?

http://www.theo2.co.uk/visit-us/accessibility

Info here :) scroll down just over half way

Thanks Rhi_K. It looks pretty good. I can get from home to venue step free AND there is accessible seating on every level. Can't wait  :)

http://www.theo2.co.uk/visit-us/accessibility

Info here :) scroll down just over half way

Thanks Rhi_K. It looks pretty good. I can get from home to venue step free AND there is accessible seating on every level. Can't wait  :)

And you get to take someone with you for nothing too! Which is great news for when my son gets his turn in 2016 :)

Why does San Jose have two different floor plans? Ticketmaster and the SAP Pavilion are showing two different layouts.  Which do you suppose is correct?  Guess we'll find out tomorrow, if/when we get our pre-sale codes!

Why does San Jose have two different floor plans? Ticketmaster and the SAP Pavilion are showing two different layouts.  Which do you suppose is correct?  Guess we'll find out tomorrow, if/when we get our pre-sale codes!

One of them is probably just a general venue layout and has not yet been specified to the U2 gigs

I would love a center stage! ;) ZIggoDome yet to be published I guess but looks good. I was there just this weekend :)

is it definitely a rectangular stage? My choice of ticket depends on if they play at the end of the arena or in the middle?

Sign in to follow this