Sign in to follow this  
labanbrown

Pre Sales Code - Experience

Hi all - excited to hear about the tour. Has anyone had pre-sales emails for Experience yet?

Shame about 2 tickets only policy...

Cheers

Damn, that is a tad annoying.

Two tickets is better than no tickets at all. Remember U2 doesn't really have to offer the pre-sale codes, they have been allowing members to purchase tickets early for as long as I can remember and I have been a member since 1992 so it's nice to be able to get them early. Over the last three tours though they have based the ticket presales on how long a person has been a member, the longer you have been one, the earlier you would get to buy, but it appears to be different for this tour.

not yet. i'm in belfast and i think i'm in the eXPERIENCE group... i've been a subscriber for about 7 years and i THINK i never let it lapse. i reckon it'll be at least another half an hour.

No codes via mai and none on the tour page. Clicked on the presale link for the Stockholm show and got a message that it was for subscribers only -even though U had logged in.

I live in Sweden and the pre-sale starts in two and a half hour here. Getting very worried!!!!!!

I have a feeling the codes won't be ready and i have work soon after they go on sale. Already pushing it having time off until 11:00, bit concerned now the codes are still not sent :S if it drags on i have to go to work :(

Got my code!! Squealed like a big kid when I saw it! It is on the Tour page.

Now, if only 10 o'clock could hurry up and get here a bit faster - I'm so excited I've been awake since 5am!  :D

Got my code about 45 mins ago and the email with it came through about 15 mins ago!

Now to sit tight until 10!

just bought my GA-ticket voor Amsterdam september 8th. everything went very smooth and quickly. thankx guys, looking forward to the show !

Sign in to follow this