Hi, 

Just wondering if somebody can explain the VIP option.  Looks like it is available the second day of the presale but later in the day.  Are there the same limits?  How do we find prices? 

What about the RedZone?

Thanks!

Cheers!

There is a link on the Tours page with VIP descriptions. However, I've seen (for Chicago dates for example) that VIP goes on presale tomorrow but BUNDLES go on sale Thurs. Wondering if a bundle is 2 tickets but good for both shows??

I saw the description of the VIP package on the Tours page but there aren't prices.   On the Ticketmaster site it says that the VIP go on sale several hours after the Innocence presale opens.   

I am wondering about the same thing for bundles.  Which seem to go on sale tomorrow for Toronto.

Edited by dragonfaerie_mychezney

if there's no swaps the VIP packages will get swamped like the rest of the tickets. This is gonna get messy  :huh:

I am in the US but want to do one of the Travel VIP packages to either Glasgow or Paris.  However, if I use my presale code for a show here in the US, does that mean I cannot use it for a travel package?

Cheers!

Nancy

I am in the US but want to do one of the Travel VIP packages to either Glasgow or Paris.  However, if I use my presale code for a show here in the US, does that mean I cannot use it for a travel package?

Cheers!

Nancy

choices... choices... :) but you are right, only one presale code per membership for 2015....

If the VIPs go on sale later in the day, and they sell out before I get it booked, that means I miss tickets to all other shows? 

Okay, another dimwitted question.  How do I find ticket information for Glasgow, Paris, etc.? Is there a European version of ticketbastard? 

Looks like they have changed the VIP availability to start with the presales rather than partway through.  Were they not organized before listing the concert?  Wow.

What is the difference between U2.com presale and Fan Bundles?

It looks like the Fan Bundles will work like they did in past tours--basically, a way to join "on the spot" through TM and get the 2 tix presale access then.  Totally irrelevant if you're already a member (you can't have two memberships).  BUT--if you look closely at the onsale times, note that Fan Bundles don't start until something like 3:00 PM Friday.  I'd bet (this isn't clear yet, but it worked this way last time) that new members (e.g., if you sign up right now) will get presale access at 10:00 AM local time Friday--thus having better selection than joining through the Fan Bundle route.

Now, I know that the time for the Fan Bundle for Toronto looks like it's the same time as the regular presale.  I'd bet that's an error that will be corrected.  Otherwise, it would make no sense to join the fanclub now (at least for those shows).

On the VIP front, those are often quite expensive.  It'd be a bit of a nail-biter, but I'd be tempted NOT to use the presale for those (but for regular tix instead), and then go for regular VIP onsale times if you want to do VIP.  But that's just me.

Also, let's all keep in mind that there WILL be significantly more shows added--in places like Chicago and NYC.  Although, often those just "show up" on TM as the initial shows sell out, with no opportunity to use presale codes.  On the other hand, if you're vigilant, you can just get tix for them on the spot anyway.

Thanks for the useful info mike7man!

I'm stuck with a status as member (free) because it seems I purchased a gift membership (though I did not click anything to select a gift).  Perhaps I should figure out how to join the fan bundle since I don't seem to have a U2.com membership yet (though it has been paid and verified with an email).  On another post someone said they got a gift code to send to the person they were going to gift the subscription to though they had intended the subscription to be for themselves...

Too much confusion when emotions are running high as people try to see their favourite band.

Great Info -  Thanks I questioned VIP on another thread :)

Sign in to follow this