Sign in to follow this  
Laurent Roy

Will 1st show in City A be different than 2nd show in City B?

"We are going to try to have a completely different feeling from night one to night two," said Bono. If I go to the first show in Montreal and the second show in Boston, will both shows be different? I would be nice to have a confirmation. AS I understand, the first and second night will be completely different. Will U2 always have the same order? I hope yes because I have to plan everything in the next 6 hours....

Listening to Edges KROQ interview he said that the shows would be focused separately around innocence and experience (not the albums, but the themes). I don't know if we will have anymore clarification than that, but it sounds like they won't be going ahead with separate acoustic and electric nights. Just that they will have different themes. If they intend to give us more information I would imagine it will be with the presale emails

my guess is the set list will change each show(n the same city), way more than we have seen happen in the past(1or 2 songs only)

that is only good news. imo

I'm thinking their catalog is so huge now, that they need two separate shows and set lists to cram it all in!

Maybe the email with pre-sale codes will include the set list for each show! LOL!! just kidding. 

I'm thinking their catalog is so huge now, that they need two separate shows and set lists to cram it all in!

We talked about this a few months ago, maybe they listened ;)

Edited by Rhi_K

Sign in to follow this