Sign in to follow this  
Leo

No Invoice, and e-mail status unverified

It's been more than 5 hours now since I payed for renewing my subscription and I still haven't got any e-mail with an invoice, and my e-mail status says unverified.

Is there anyone one who can confirm that there's some problem going on, cause I can't remember having any problems with this kind of action (paying and getting a confirmation by e-mail)?
Status on my order is: "Your order was placed at: Dec 3, 2014 12:55 PM Pacific", while my account status is Active until December the 3rd 2015. Is this the way it should look? I've already filled up and sent an enquiry through the contact us, and have been trying to call US customer service several times without succeeding. I'm getting really concerned and I hope someone can help me out with some info.

Thank you very much,
Leonardo

Edited by Leo

Leo,

I just signed up and I got the same thing. I tried calling Live Nation and got this "We are experiencing  a high volume of people calling, try back later." No idea what this means. But we deserve answers.

Mods have said to others with similar problems that there is a huge amount of emails to send out today and not to worry you just haven't received them yet, you are all showing as paid subscribers, so your codes will show on the Tours page when the sales launch. I hope this helps, I'm just passing on what I have read elsewhere so don't know any more than this. Good luck to you all :)

Sign in to follow this