Sign in to follow this  
bchamberlin

Paperless GA Tix? (MERGED)

Does anyone know if you will be able to buy the paperless GA tickets via Stubhub? I need three tickets but can only buy two with the pre-sale and was hoping to grab another one from Stubhub. 

This paperless is madness?  I mean I get shut out in a public sale and I can't buy from someone?  Can anyone explain this to me?  I know GA's are not big brothered, but GA seems to have some flexibility.  Can anyone explain why this credit card entry only thing is up on a lot of US shows?

Looks like there are GA

I think it's again to avoid scalpers, i'm just worried buying the tickets sooooo in advance that i Will lose my money if i can't go..

As I mentioned in the new thread, it's not at all clear what's up w/GA and paperless.  Some venues say it's paperless, some don't.  Bajagirl, you seem to be implying that GA is generally paperless.  But, most venues are saying that reserved is paperless, only some mention GA.  It's all inconsistent.  Isn't this up to U2?  If so, what is it??

Billboard article says $65 and that the stage will be in the center of the floor.

Sign in to follow this