Sign in to follow this  
nickledough

Does anyone have a code

9:30pm on the east coast in Beantown (Boston), thinking the European presales go off in roughly 6 hours or so, Does anyone out there

Have a presale code yet ??

http://zootopia.u2.com/topic/29040-innocence-experience-tour-2015-faq-read-only/

slide down about a 3rd of the page to "Bigwaves" comment

it seems to me you can go to the tours page if youve been a paid member up until 9/2014

you would be able to connect, if you go to the TOURS page and click on the venue or show you want to go to. limit 2 tickets.

or 1 and 1. If you are a member just signing in after 9/2014  your presale is Saturday...  

this is just my opinion, but thats what i got from reading the link above.

Good Luck

http://zootopia.u2.com/topic/29040-innocence-experience-tour-2015-faq-read-only/

slide down about a 3rd of the page to "Bigwaves" comment

it seems to me you can go to the tours page if youve been a paid member up until 9/2014

you would be able to connect, if you go to the TOURS page and click on the venue or show you want to go to. limit 2 tickets.

or 1 and 1. If you are a member just signing in after 9/2014  your presale is Saturday...  

this is just my opinion, but thats what i got from reading the link above.

Good Luck

I've been a paid member up until 9/2014, but I still don't see a code...:(

Q - Where is my unique Pre-sale Access Code?

A -Your unique Pre-sale Access Code can be found on the Tour page of U2.come when you are logged in as a subscriber. In advance of the pre-sales, current paid-up eligible Subscribers to U2.com will be emailed (at the address they registered on the site with) details on how the pre-sale works, including a unique pre-sale access code they will need to use to take part.

Q - How do I know what pre-sale priority group I am?
A - There are two groups of subscribers taking part in the pre-sale and the email you receive with your pre-sale code indicates which group you are in.

Our 'EXPERIENCE' group of longtime subscribers (those who were current, paid-up subscribers on 09/09/2014) have access from the first day of the pre-sale. Your unique pre-sale access code will have a prefix of U215A...

Our 'INNOCENCE' group, who joined as new subscribers or upgraded an expired account after the release of the latest album in September 9, 2014, enter early on the second day. Your unique pre-sale access code will have a prefix of U215B...

Only after this does a public onsale begin. (You may also find which priority group you are in displayed on the Account Info page when logged in.) Please Note: We do not change your subscription category. No exceptions will be made. 

No code here... should be in experience group. Nothing on tours page either. Don't know why they gave themselves only 24 hours to get this done. Seems like they are asking for trouble. Hopefully it will be there in the morning when I get up.

Michelle

Tennessee

I renewed my subscription on Tuesday.  I hope that doesn't effect anything.  I should be able to get tickets on Thursday but I still don't have a code.  Getting worried

I'm a EXPERIENCE group member from Amsterdam, The Netherlands, still no code received and sale starts in less then 4 hours.

not yet. i'm in belfast and i think i'm in the eXPERIENCE group... i've been a subscriber for about 7 years and i THINK i never let it lapse. i reckon it'll be at least another half an hour.

Ottawa here...just past mid-night and I still haven't found what I'm looking for.... No web page update and no email despite saying that it was coming "today" (yesterday). A little concerned there is a technical glitch happening somewhere and some IT team is in a panic, or worse...unaware.

Brian

Still no code and less than 4 hrs to go until I try for London tickets... Are we all going to get them 1min before or something?

Still no code and less than 4 hrs to go until I try for London tickets... Are we all going to get them 1min before or something?

Belgium here - No code, I've been a member since Propaganda (1993) and U2.com since the beginning... 

I know everyone is frustrated, we were told later tonight, If it helps at all, we are waiting for our codes too

Sign in to follow this