Sign in to follow this  
nickledough

Does anyone have a code

I know everyone is frustrated, we were told later tonight, If it helps at all, we are waiting for our codes too

it does help tons to know everyone is still waiting. Thanks! :)

No, I haven't even received confirmation of my subscription renewal. I am really stressing out.

Isn't this fun?  The night of the shows we will all be laughing but right now I am pulling my hair out.  I feel for those of you in Europe.  I still have ten hours.  If you've less then four I would have not hair!  What I would give to see this tour in Barcelona and Torino and London and Amsterdam and Paris.  Did I go over my ticket limit?

Greetings Everyone, 

I am wondering where we will be getting our emails with the pre-sale code. 

Will it be our regular everyday email accounts, in other words the one we have signed up with? Or will it be the U2 email which I am not able to log in to for some reason?

Anyone have a clue? I am kind of stressed out myself. 

No code...no panic :-)

All will sort itself out in due course and don't forget it's not just 'You' that has not received a code it's everyone so nobody has an edge on You.

no codes yet. has anyone heard what the different nights are? If the are really doing an acoustic set it would be great to know which nights?

I'm trying to go to sleep and two phrases keep going through my head...

"Twas the night before pre-sale..."

and "while visions of presale codes danced through their heads"...

I'm so delirious I'm making myself lol.

Good night!

Edited by kneener

I'm trying to go to sleep and two phrases keep going through my head...

"Twas the night before pre-sale..."

and "while visions of presale codes danced through their heads"...

I'm so delirious I'm making myself lol.

Good night!

Good night!

Greetings Everyone, 

I am wondering where we will be getting our emails with the pre-sale code. 

Will it be our regular everyday email accounts, in other words the one we have signed up with? Or will it be the U2 email which I am not able to log in to for some reason?

Anyone have a clue? I am kind of stressed out myself. 

Probably the email you signed up with.  I've never been able to access my U2 email.  Ever. 

Nice to wake up this morning and see an email with my code.   Good luck everyone

I wasn't emailed my code but when I logged into my account this morning at 0830 there it was! Handy, as I used it at 1002hrs and got 2 standing tix for Köln on Sat 17 Oct!!

That is why it is great to live near New York. NY law prevents paperless tickets.

All you people need to wake up and look at the VIP packages. This is the way an artist can scalp tickets. For a crazy amount of money you will get a premium ticket and a special gift ( worth probably 10 bucks) 

Edited by rmari33

That is why it is great to live near New York. NY law prevents paperless tickets.

All you people need to wake up and look at the VIP packages. This is the way an artist can scalp tickets. For a crazy amount of money you will get a premium ticket and a special gift ( worth probably 10 bucks) 

"probably worth 10 bucks" 

LOL

though i have not received an e-mail, i found my code in my account info on the left hand side.  it says "your presale code", i was starting to panic.... good luck all

Sign in to follow this