Sign in to follow this  
cnottleman

My membership expired for 2 months

I let my subscription lapse for a week last month and have been paid up for the last 14 years. I'm in the second group now. I was paid up on 9/9. There has to be a better system than this. :(

I have been a member since 2005 and was up for renewal a few days ago.  Signed in and bam! it says I am free member...  Aaaaarggghhh....  Been emailing Support to make sure thuis was fixed but got an Innocence code so I am stuck until tomorrow and the Red Zones are sold out already... :(

im also a bit disappointed paying since 2009 and now the year that I don't pay in time and im relegated to the second , like a lot of people that just join 5 minutes ago  ..in Vertigo you had more categories  

I've been a long time member. Unfortunately I forgot about renewing my membership and did September 11. The cut off point was September 9th. This left me missing the first group by 2 days!!!!! Now if I can't get GA tomorrow I will cry!

I let my subscription lapse for a week last month and have been paid up for the last 14 years. I'm in the second group now. I was paid up on 9/9. There has to be a better system than this. :(

Yeah, you could keep your membership current. Use saying.

Thankfully I've managed to get tickets in the pre-sale for Glasgow. Worried and sent an email to the tour bods when I realised despite being a member for over 20 years (from the old Propaganda days), because my membership lapsed (again no reminder email), I renewed on 15th September so missed the cut off by 6 days. Dumped in the INNOCENCE group despite being in the first batch for every tour of last 20 years.All sorted though.....

...however, the paperless ticket system says 2 per person/card/address - I was going to get tickets in my wife's name for the other Glasgow show, she obviously lives at the same address so will my tickets be blocked or is it just multiple tickets for one show ie. ordering for more shows is ok?

also hoping that after booking train, hotel etc for the Glasgow shows they now don't decide on sticking Manchester show in between which is 30 mins from home!

Sign in to follow this