Sign in to follow this  
Hallucination

Montreal Presale MIA?

No one anywhere has their code yet, it's not just you.

I'm not worried about the code I'm curious why the presale for Montreal isn't even listed. All that's shown on ticketmaster or evenco is the general public sale on December 8th

Yep, and mine was that it oughta show up there.  Wanna go for a third go-around? ;-)

Yep, and mine was that it oughta show up there.  Wanna go for a third go-around? ;-)

This whole thing has been an incredibly awful set up. I'll assume it will magically appear seconds before the presale begins. 

If worse comes to worse, try the presale link on u2.com/tour that will appear as 10am nears.

Ya, the U2.com link for the presale works but it sends you to a French web page...everything is in French no option for a translated page. That's a little annoying.

Happy - yes.

Got Montreal GA - went smooth.  

Looking forward to the show!!!!!

Happy - yes.

Got Montreal GA - went smooth.  

Looking forward to the show!!!!!

Good! I can't wait either!

easiest ticket purchase ever!  It allowed me in the 'waiting room' and filled out all info about 15 minutes ahead of time, at 10 it refreshed, picked two and done.

Exactly the same experience for me rick, nice and easy.

Hoping that Monday I can grab a couple for the other day as well....and hope it goes that smooth.  Although with the General Public out there I imagine it might be a bit tougher!

Does anyone know how to use pre-sale code a second time for a second show.  Are we not allowed to purchase tickets to more than one show?  I want to attend both Montreal shows.  I've got my 2 maximum for first show, now want to purchase 2 for second show.  Surely we can use the pre-sale code for more than one show?  Thoughts

Kathy

easiest ticket purchase ever!  It allowed me in the 'waiting room' and filled out all info about 15 minutes ahead of time, at 10 it refreshed, picked two and done.

That's Evenko...they are the best! So happy for you!

That's Evenko...they are the best! So happy for you!

Will make a nice vacation trip!  We did that for Pearl Jam - saw them in London, Ontario and made it into a vacation. 

Hey Montreal's fans! :) I have to wait until tomorrow for the pre-sale, but I'd like to see the seating chart. Does anyone have it? :) They don't show it on Evenko if you can't connect  :rolleyes:

I like the french page, it scares off outsiders and keeps inventory available for us. :P

Sign in to follow this