Sign in to follow this  
khoobo

BERLIN 25th Sept. 2015

Tics are in da house. Here I come, Berlin!

I am going, too :)

5 years of waiting and +1 to go , but it is still worth it !!!

What is the price of standing tickets?

I have no clue man. I went directly to seat tickets, and there were no details about GA prices.

So it was a smooth process, no problems with pre-sale? 

Were you online immediately at 10am, or were you a little later?

Would appreciate your feedback ahead of the iNNOCENCE presales tomorrow!

Everything went absolutely smooth, they are real proffesionals. No problems with code. I was there at 10:00 sharp (in fact a bit sooner and then kept refreshing their site). What I would recommend is to create your account at Eventim.de in advance to avoid long-lasting filling-in of necessary personal data. Payment was done in a second. But 34,90€ is a way too much for delivery of tics outside Germany. I'd welcome at least EU-shipping option for a smaller fee.

I only had the option for a "Mobile ticket" but nothing was sent to my phone. There was no other delivery option for me. Did anyone else have only the mobile option?

I only had the option for a "Mobile ticket" but nothing was sent to my phone. There was no other delivery option for me. Did anyone else have only the mobile option?

Yes! And it drives me nuts, cause I want to have a regular paper ticket and not some mobile code. I sent a question regarding this mobile ticket to eventim support, but haven't got an answer yet. It really sucks to have only one ticket option :( 

Yes! And it drives me nuts, cause I want to have a regular paper ticket and not some mobile code. I sent a question regarding this mobile ticket to eventim support, but haven't got an answer yet. It really sucks to have only one ticket option :(

Thanks... Did you actually get anything sent to your mobile? So much for a souvenir ticket to keep... Now i have no code and no ticket... 

Thanks... Did you actually get anything sent to your mobile? So much for a souvenir ticket to keep... Now i have no code and no ticket... 

I haven't purchased it yet. I'll wait till support answers me and then decide whether I'm buying it or switching Berling to Amsterdam or Antwerp. 

\

I haven't purchased it yet. I'll wait till support answers me and then decide whether I'm buying it or switching Berling to Amsterdam or Antwerp. 

Wise move.. i'm still hunting for their email to ask about this mobile ticket thingo

If someone gets any info on this mobile ticket thing, please share! I don't know if I should go for seated with normal tickets or standing with mobile tickets... Can't even find info if mobile tickets work for people outside Germany. :unsure:

If someone gets any info on this mobile ticket thing, please share! I don't know if I should go for seated with normal tickets or standing with mobile tickets... Can't even find info if mobile tickets work for people outside Germany. :unsure:

I don't think it works anyhow differently, why would it? You pay & get a ticket or a scan code on your phone :) 

I'll share here when I hear from Eventim support. 

Guys, I also wanted this option, but system noticed me that this is not possible for presale and seated tics. So I had to change it.

I am going, too :)

5 years of waiting and +1 to go , but it is still worth it !!!

B)

FYI, Eventim is having its own presale tomorrow at 3pm local time. So for those who want to save their U2 codes, it's a good option to secure your ticket that way.

Hallo XX,
exklusiv auf eventim.de bieten U2 allen Fans eine einmalige Gelegenheit:
Ab Freitag, den 05.12., 15 Uhr können Sie bei EVENTIM die begehrten Tickets für die "iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE"-Tour inklusive Fanclub-Mitgliedschaft bestellen. Greifen Sie zu und sichern Sie sich Ihre Tickets noch vor dem offiziellen Vorverkaufsstart am Montag, den 08.12., 9 Uhr!

I eventually bought tickets for Köln, standing. The only option for delivery was mobile ticket and I got the ticket(s) delivered straight away to my phone. The barcode looks a bit odd, but I guess it's ok. I was actually wondering if I can print it out anyway, just to be sure. I mean, what if I loose, break or whatever my phone during the next year! They do have the option to send the text again, but I hope I can change the phone details if I it comes to that. I hope others here get their mobile tickets as well. :)

Hi, I got a mobile ticket as well - and you are right the barcode is tiny and looks to be only partial. I've written to eventim to see if a swap for a 'fanticket' is possible.

Hi, I got a mobile ticket as well - and you are right the barcode is tiny and looks to be only partial. I've written to eventim to see if a swap for a 'fanticket' is possible.

Yes, the barcode looks indeed partial and it's very tiny. Please let me and others know, if eventim lets you swap the ticket or gives you any other advice. I might contact them as well.

Good idea! I too would prefer hard copy fan tickets, please let us know if Eventim will do the swap!

Unfortunatley it is not possible to get paper or e-tix for GA in Berlin. They only give away mobile tickets. The tiny barcode looks weird indeed but that seems to be normal. Not very happy about all of this but we are in good company: the guys at Eventim customer service I talked to on Friday called the new system "a shitty idea that causes unnecessary problems for everyone" :rolleyes:

Edited by jenny1980

Is there anyone who managed to get a GA ticket for the second concert? Eventim started to sale  the tickets on hour earlier than was stated, I was there since 8 am anyways, but it was impossible to fish out the ticket for the 25th of September: the moment I wanted to put it in a basket eventim was saying something about no tickets being available. My friends managed to buy tickets for the first night, but none of us could get one for the second :( 

Eventim started to sale  the tickets on hour earlier than was stated

Do you mean public sales?They started in time, exact at 9.00

Edited by Lilangie

Eventim started to sale  the tickets on hour earlier than was stated

Do you mean public sales?They started in time, exact at 9.00

О.о I guess I got confused with time difference then. Anyways I was just in time and failed to get what I wanted. 

Sign in to follow this