Sign in to follow this  
A boy called Trampoline

So did anyone get tickets yet?

Yep, Paris RED both nights - what a huuuuuuge stress and relief in the end. Smooth sailing, except for the system not accepting the payment a few times. Had to start again and again and again, pulse racing (and lost a few rows in the process...). Now just  :)

Yep.

Paris cat1 on november 11th.

Had to wait in queue for about 5 minutes but then everything went very smooth.

Now hoping to get in for public sale for Antwerp on monday.

My sister wants to go too, so I'll try to get in for Antwerp since we only got 2 presale tix. If not, I'll still have Paris :-)

Red for Antwerp and Paris are 280€ in both shows.

Amsterdam second show no tickets available in the pre-sale at this moment. Only for the first show.

This sucks. No tickets yet.....

Cologne worked nicely - split between two shows.  Just waiting for the delivery on my mobile.  Kudos to the U2 team on making this hassle free. 

well this all sounds like a good start.... London starts soon eeeee!

Cologne worked nicely - split between two shows.  Just waiting for the delivery on my mobile.  Kudos to the U2 team on making this hassle free. 

Oh? You managed a split?

Ordered 1x 8/9 and 1x 9/9 (Amsterdam). Payment for 8/9 failed and now my presale code is invalid...

Did you use Ticketmaster to book? How did you manage to get two shows? Can you somehow add two shows into your basket and then pay for both together?

Edit: Oh, and congrats for getting the tickets! :)

Edited by hannele

Paris RED was 280€/ticket, seated (edit: not seated I guess, just seat numbers in tickets...)

Edited by ulla_j

Yes, I used eventim, which is used for the German concerts. You put one ticket in the Basket, and continue shopping - that was the second one.  It was really straightforward.  I hope Ticketmaster works for you guys too!

Just hope they send the Mobile ticket to my far flung base!

Edited by twoshots

Berlin 2 tickets for  25/09 - seated - absolutely hassle free process :)

Yeah !

OH YES!!!!  Red Zone at The O2!!

Booked hotel last night, before they hiked the prices

I am so happy!!!

Thanks, twoshots!

Ordered 1x 8/9 and 1x 9/9 (Amsterdam). Payment for 8/9 failed and now my presale code is invalid...

Did you pay for the 8/9 first and then tried to purchase the 9/9 ticket? The code probably only allows one transaction..

Waiting for my confirmation email.Where is it before I start jumping around!

Single tickets bought for 29th and 30th at the O2. I decided to go with what the FAQ said and risk a split. Just tried to put my code in a third time and am told it is invalid, so seems as long at both transactions are in the same vendor's website (so they know what you've bought) a split across two nights is doable. :)

Got my 2 tickets for sunday  at O2 arena! Was pretty easy. Gonna try for GA tickets for another date on Monday!

Sign in to follow this