Sign in to follow this  
A boy called Trampoline

So did anyone get tickets yet?

2 GA for London, really simple transaction. If you are going for general sale tickets for London, sign into the website 30mins earlier than onsale time & join the waiting room, as soon as it's your turn to buy tickets, it takes you straight through to the purchase page.

Now to await the Monday Madness!  :D

Ordered 1x 8/9 and 1x 9/9 (Amsterdam). Payment for 8/9 failed and now my presale code is invalid...

Can you PM me please, cheers

25th at the O2!! Yessss, congrats to all those who got tix! :D

Yay!  One minute past 10 and a client rings my mobile

"Can you call back in a bit, I'm trying to get U2 tickets!"

"No problem, good luck!"

Two minutes past 10, GA tickets for the O2 purchased!!!

Great system proving once and for all that Ticketmaster really are a pile of sh*te.  The waiting room system is very well done, allowing you to enter all your details before selecting a ticket.

Good luck everyone, see you in October!

Got my tickets, hopefully, took a screenshot whilst waiting for the email confirmation haha... Fingers crossed... 

Yay! One minute past 10 and a client rings my mobile

"Can you call back in a bit, I'm trying to get U2 tickets!"

"No problem, good luck".

Must be the best client in the world!!!

Just nailed two tickets for Turin........................My eyes are making a circle     :)  :D  :rolleyes:

Got mine for london can't wait

Got 2 for 25th in London. Back on website on Monday Morning for another date to see Part 2.

Has anyone received a confirmation email.I'm worried something has gone wrong.

Really great system for the O2, no wondering if the page had crashed whilst waiting, pre-entered details, really pleased. 

I haven't, but I'm no expecting to yet while it's so busy, just take a screen shot of your receipt just in case

You should also find the tickets under 'My account' or something like that on the seller's page when you sign in. Hope everything is ok.

You should also find the tickets under 'My account' or something like that on the seller's page when you sign in. Hope everything is ok.
Yes it's in there, thanks! GA on October 30th here I come! Edited by ally33

Ordered 1x 8/9 and 1x 9/9 (Amsterdam). Payment for 8/9 failed and now my presale code is invalid...

Did you pay for the 8/9 first and then tried to purchase the 9/9 ticket? The code probably only allows one transaction..

I tried to pay 8/9 first, but that payment failed (both the local iDeal option and my credit card failed server side).

I had two browser tabs open (one per day) and that is apparently a stupid thing to do. When I tried to pay again the 8/9 ticket was changed into a 9/9 ticket (from the other tab?).

However, it seems like that my code worked again 1 hour later (perhaps the failed transaction was no longer reserved at that time?) and I was able to buy 1 ticket for 8/9 after all!

Now I just hope they adhere to the policy on u2.com/help and allow both transactions (each 1 ticket, with same U2 presale code, but different order numbers for tickets due to site errors).

Edited by XIII

Got a GA ticket for London night 1, absolutely no trouble at all, just waiting for a confirmation email. So so happy right now. 

UPDATE: got my confirmation email!

Edited by peterferris8

2 tickets for me for London on the Sunday!!! Nice and easy process, first time I've done ordering tickets online and it was much easier than I expected. 

Got one for Amsterdam and one for London night 2. I could have got two nights for London, but didn't want to risk it in case ticketmaster.nl and AXS talk to each other retrospectively and cancel one or more order.

Got to seats for the 3rd night at the O2, not cheap, but really good seats Row C in the middle right opposite the stage and Red area.

(No email confirmation yet, but i download my receipt, so am not worried)

Wonder what they'll be playing on the first night of the pair? I'm hoping new material is first night and classics the second. But who knows.

Edited by stevejames

Bought 2 for Scotland GA first night because of what they said in the forum about Europe tix code good for one night. 60 pounds per tix is reasonable.

Will try to get a single for second show on Monday. Oh well, I shouldn't have read so much and tried for one each show. Life is a learning experience

Edited by littleguydougie

Wonder what they'll be playing on the first night of the pair? I'm hoping new material is first night and classics the second. But who knows.

I would guess Songs of Innocence songs the first night and Songs of Experience songs the second. The title of the tour suggests that they expect to have Songs of Experience out by then.

I would guess Songs of Innocence songs the first night and Songs of Experience songs the second. The title of the tour suggests that they expect to have Songs of Experience out by then.

I think they'll play songs from both albums on both nights, but night 1 will have more songs from Innocence and night 2 will have more songs from Experience.

Sign in to follow this