Sign in to follow this  
A boy called Trampoline

So did anyone get tickets yet?

I managed to get the two GA i was after for Glasgow 1 show.. Need to try and pick up one more ticket for that show for a mate, then three for Glasgow II in the General sale on Monday

I got two tickets for Berlin. Could not get  tickets on the floor (GA) because they were "phone tickets" and could not be delivered. Got tickets in seating-area 201.

I got two GA for London on the 30th. See all of you there who's coming!

Me! I'm going on my own so please say hi!

I will have to wait for tomorrow.. Could buy tickets for Cologne, but I will wait for Amsterdam.. If I do no succes I will try for cologne, London or Paris.. I don't mind travelling ;-)  Last tour I went to Wembley ! 

Bought 2 for cologne 17/10. No problem at all and mobile ticket already received!

And this is exactly my status currently!✌

Hey Ally - drop us a PM near the time, that's fine. It'll be me and Mrs Mike going so I suspect I'll be on my own holding my place in the queue with a copy of 'U2 by U2' for some time

Got 2 Amsterdam Tix for the second night! Was afraid to try both nights one ticket, would have been sad if I would have ended up with nothing.

yes i got 2 tickets for Amsterdam night 1, tomorrow i will try for night 2, but if someone can help me: i want to buy 1 ticket for both the two Antwerp shows, how do i split the order? if i succes then i want to exchange my 2nd Amsterdam night 1 ticket for the second night in Amsterdam

Hey Ally - drop us a PM near the time, that's fine. It'll be me and Mrs Mike going so I suspect I'll be on my own holding my place in the queue with a copy of 'U2 by U2' for some time

Lovely! It would be nice to spend the day with some U2 fans! My name is April. :)

X 2 tickets for the Sunday in London  - yipppeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Can anyone tell me what methods of payment are accepted, please? I'll have access to the presale only tomorrow so I'd like to know to save time. TIA!

X 2 tickets for the Sunday in London  - yipppeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

I've put a thread up for Sunday ticket holders :)

o2 london 25 october , had to wait in a queue for about 2 mins .easiest tickets i have bought for years . 

Are you given time to choose your tickets?

Yes you are :)

o2 london 25 october , had to wait in a queue for about 2 mins .easiest tickets i have bought for years . 

I've put a thread up for Sunday ticket holders :)

Can anyone tell me what methods of payment are accepted, please? I'll have access to the presale only tomorrow so I'd like to know to save time. TIA!

Ticketmaster France accepted at least Amex and Visa, and Mastercard and CB as well - as far as I'm able to remember (all that stress, you know...)

Also going on my own! Just booked a hotel and nearly had heart failure at some of the prices - they appear to have been bumped up due to the concerts. Around £200 for a lot of the Premier Inns! So I am booked into a very budget Ibis for £56 a night.

Also going on my own! Just booked a hotel and nearly had heart failure at some of the prices - they appear to have been bumped up due to the concerts. Around £200 for a lot of the Premier Inns! So I am booked into a very budget Ibis for £56 a night.

The trains will be 24hrs on Fri/sat from next September so luckily don't need to stay near the venue.Which ibis are you booked in?

Sign in to follow this