Sign in to follow this  
A boy called Trampoline

So did anyone get tickets yet?

I'm so happy for everyone!  Hugs!  I have an hour and a half to go!  :)  Getting tickets today for one show in Chicago, then my boyfriend is getting tickets for other show tomorrow.  Yeah!  :) 

woohoo!!  Hoping to add to the "got them" list in 90 minutes!!  (worried Chicago is going to get mobbed) 

Red Zone x2 for the 2nd Boston show, went very smoothly.

Just FYI, I had a terrible time with TM on my computers, so in desperation I turned to my phone and it worked like a charm. Go figure.  I purposely wanted seats in 102 (MSG) behind the stage, I like sitting there, and was happy to see they were only $118 each...got 9th row in 102.  Try your phones! Plus TM kicked out my code a few times saying it was invalid, keep trying!

Can anyone tell me what methods of payment are accepted, please? I'll have access to the presale only tomorrow so I'd like to know to save time. TIA!

Ticketmaster France accepted at least Amex and Visa, and Mastercard and CB as well - as far as I'm able to remember (all that stress, you know...)

We'll be at the second Paris show on 11/11 ... Which one are you going to?

Am having a terrible time on Ticketmaster trying to get Boston tix. Keep getting timed out and booted out. This is so stressful!  I tried calling but it said it was only online for this show.

The TM.com process was far from relaxing. I'm convinced they slow down their servers on purpose.  I don't know the math, but I figure a company that makes that much money tries to make more of scalping (I mean TicketsNow.com....Please).   There's no way that a company that big shouldn't be able to handle almost any concert release - Much less a pre-sale for only a select few.

I had 2 GA tickets for MSG 7/18 on hold and when it got to the payment page...It never fully loaded.  I was just sitting there so I had to try a refresh and of course that released my tickets.  When I went back it said that my code was used of course.  I called U2.com and automated message told me to call back later.  

I don't know what happened, but I tried the code again and it worked.  Got two tix in section 115 and didn't hesitate. The payment process took much longer than it ever does, but finally went through.  

I'm working on becoming more relaxed in therapy and this little episode set me back a few sessions.  

I hope you all got tickets today because Monday is going to be an absolute s*%tshow....

It looked like red zone for Boston was about $346 - that's what I saw before I got booted out!

Advise same thing - phone way better.  2 GAs MSG

I got 2 tix for MSG as well for GA.  Do you know how the admission will work with paperless.  I got mine online and paperless was not an option in checkout, so I chose mailed tickets.

Thanks...

Just FYI, I had a terrible time with TM on my computers, so in desperation I turned to my phone and it worked like a charm. Go figure.  I purposely wanted seats in 102 (MSG) behind the stage, I like sitting there, and was happy to see they were only $118 each...got 9th row in 102.  Try your phones! Plus TM kicked out my code a few times saying it was invalid, keep trying!

Love being behind the stage at MSG!  Enjoy!

Ridiculous. Had sec119 Chicago, but payment screen spun for three minutes and timed out. Now I'm back to square one.

bonoeire, I'm having similar problems. I first searched for less expensive seats. After several minutes of waiting, nothing available. OK, search for best available. 

Two tickets in Section 101. Hit the Buy button, and Ticketmaster returns an error message. 

So now I'm searching again, with a wait time of "less than 1 minute" and it's been that way for almost 15 minutes. 

I won't even mention how many times I had to paste in my code and hit the damn submit button before the code was accepted. 

Got 2 for Chicago 6/25.  Took three tries on my code before TM accepted it (copy / pasted the same thing three times, no extra spaces).  Had 2 tix and then TM only gave me 15 seconds to review my order and charge my card!  Lost those and reordered much more quickly.  Only one section over from first try, so not bad.

NYC 1. I'm patient with these things but frustration was mounting at times during the purchase (first online, then successfully on TM phone app). This show had better kick ass (above U2 standard ass kicking) after this mess in the pants

Edited by lgg

The Twitterverse seems to be unhappy with TicketMaster right now...

45 MINUTES, NOPE. NO TIX......SO HIGHLY 89257891259215)(&*^%^&$%^$(^(*&)**(&^%$&*()_ RIGHT NOW....

Well, some progress...just trying to get to the point where TM takes my money.

Aw hell, error message AGAIN.

Success, at last. You can bet I'm going to fill out their "online survey"

Sign in to follow this