Sign in to follow this  
A boy called Trampoline

So did anyone get tickets yet?

So this make it clear, no tix are going to be emailed for the O2 for GA? Nothing like a bar code sent to your phone to scan? You just need you card and ID at the door?

We scored 2 tix for Boston on the Saturday night.  Seats not GA.  Too old for that anymore.

BOTH Chicago shows must be sold out. Tried for an hour. Member forever....no tickets....

you win U2,

you win Live Nation

you win Ticketmaster

I lose....

Chicago people - keep trying!  Don't give up!  I had terrible problems with long waits, timed out messages and even watched the clock tick down on two sets of tickets while the "buy" button just froze.  

Finally, after 40min I have section 116.  Have always been a GA, but a busted hip will land me in the reserved seats for now!!    Keep trying!      Also - would like to know how places like vividseats.com are already

selling TONS of tickets for the shows.  

Cologne worked nicely - split between two shows.  Just waiting for the delivery on my mobile.  Kudos to the U2 team on making this hassle free. 

HI I have Cologne for the first night too ... Hoping to pick up the second night too :-)

Boston 1 GA after 1 1/2 hours trying for New York- road trip!

Took 45 minutes to get tickets.  Kept getting kicked off the ticket site, had to re-enter all information numerous times.  Worth it in the end but major stressor!  Tickets are a little pricey but worth it.

Bought 2 for cologne 17/10. No problem at all and mobile ticket already received!

Me too .... What do I do with it now? How do I print it out? Anyone know? Have you followed the link to it???

For folks who have bought US tickets, have any of these NOT been CCE? (paperless).  For example, it looks like NYC is not CCE for anything.  Is this true?  When you actually buy the tix, can you have them mailed to you, or are they CCE?  And how about Chicago?

Already seeing tickets being sold online for £1500. Unbelievable.  How do these people get the tickets in the first place.

Already seeing tickets being sold online for £1500. Unbelievable.  How do these people get the tickets in the first place.

Do you have the link? please send it to us (mod team) via PM...

got 2 GA for Toronto after several failed attempts. Wanted Level 100 but couldn't get them.

Chicago people - keep trying!  Don't give up!  I had terrible problems with long waits, timed out messages and even watched the clock tick down on two sets of tickets while the "buy" button just froze.  

Finally, after 40min I have section 116.  Have always been a GA, but a busted hip will land me in the reserved seats for now!!    Keep trying!      Also - would like to know how places like vividseats.com are already

selling TONS of tickets for the shows.  

I had the same experience.  45 minutes later after at least 15 attempts to buy and numerous server error messages it finally went through.

(Very politely asked) does anyone know the cost of REDZONE tickets for U.S. shows? Thank you kindly.

Chicago was $350.00 each.

Also going on my own! Just booked a hotel and nearly had heart failure at some of the prices - they appear to have been bumped up due to the concerts. Around £200 for a lot of the Premier Inns! So I am booked into a very budget Ibis for £56 a night.

The trains will be 24hrs on Fri/sat from next September so luckily don't need to stay near the venue.Which ibis are you booked in?

The London City airport one. I didn't realise that about the tube, but it's useful to know.

I wasn't particularly looking for a hotel near the venue, just one near tube/DLR and convenient for the jubilee line, and this was the cheapest (excluding places too far way like Luton airport!). I would actually prefer to be in one of the Travelodges nearer to central London but they can't be booked yet, and I wanted to get something while still reasonably priced. If I find a Travelodge cheaper/in a better location I might end up cancelling the Ibis. 

thanks for the info. Since these links can't appear here, now that we have it I'll hide your post...

BOTH Chicago shows must be sold out. Tried for an hour. Member forever....no tickets....

you win U2,

you win Live Nation

you win Ticketmaster

I lose....

as off noon there were Chicago tickets left.  Go back and try again!  

11:55 I got section 110 and row 10- excellent seats IMHO.     It did take a LONG time to finally get through and I let them know on their survey. 

I got tickets for the 2nd Phoenix, Arizona date using the Ticketmaster phone app. The 1st Phoenix date wasn't showing me as great of seat locations, so I went with the second date. The regular website was much slower, and timed out once. But I'm very happy with my seats that I wound up purchasing.

Jason

I also got two tickets for the 2nd Phoenix show... Now I have to wait until next week to try to buy another one for the 1st night. Wish me luck! 

I also got two tickets for the 2nd Phoenix show... Now I have to wait until next week to try to buy another one for the 1st night. Wish me luck! 

I'll be doing the same....hopefully GA of course to save some money.

I'll be doing the same....hopefully GA of course to save some money.

That's right... second night I'm taking the wife and got some good seats in the 102 section. First night I want to go GA... it would be shows #14 and # 15 for me. ;-) 

got vancouver night 1 ga under 1 minute on the ipad app $170 cdn for the pair

Edited by mr_perfect

Good lord, just out of curiosity I google U2 and clicked on a link to a website selling tickets... there are already tickets being made available by ?scalpers? for 2K... crazy. I guess some people pay the membership so they can profit when tickets come up for sale.  

Edited by fdvigna

Sign in to follow this