Sign in to follow this  
A boy called Trampoline

So did anyone get tickets yet?

Two tickets for San Jose night 1 - done with my purchase at 10:02 am, easy peasy 

Wow, just snatch LA night 3 two tickets. Nerve wracking but got it on GA.

By the way LA GA's are $87 a piece. 

Monday will try again for night 4.

Omg, I got 2 GA's for LA's opening nite. I'm crying, I'm so happy!!! On my laptop, since I had luck with the Phoenix!!! :)

Wow.  Was expecting the worst based on what I read.  But got two GA to 5/30 at the Forum almost instantly.  Only hiccups were when I forgot to enter credit card code, etc.  Must have gotten the kinks worked out.  I'm a longtime subscriber since Propaganda days, so do miss the 4 ticket allotment.  But can't complain otherwise.

Forget to mention, SJ tix were $83.50 each for GA with all fees 

That's right ally33.

Thanks. I have always had hard tix for shows and have never done the paperless route before. :)

I also got two tickets for the 2nd Phoenix show... Now I have to wait until next week to try to buy another one for the 1st night. Wish me luck! 

I'll be doing the same....hopefully GA of course to save some money.

That's right... second night I'm taking the wife and got some good seats in the 102 section. First night I want to go GA... it would be shows #14 and # 15 for me. ;-) 

Nice....I'll be in section 114 (directly across from you) in row 3. At least now I know how to use the TM phone app for tickets.

Forget to mention, SJ tix were $83.50 each for GA with all fees 

Yeah, good job. Interesting that you have to swipe the CC in order to get the tickets. That's a nice way to get rid of scalpers. That said I wished they have the 4 ticket limites so we could buy another night, but I understand U2 is trying to get new fans and revenue. 

Two Red Zone tickets for night 2 in LA. Very excited

How much did you pay for these?

Two GAs for night two Vancouver BC secured! BTW the only delivery option was for CC swipe. Vancouver is over 6 hours away for me, hope that nothing goes wrong or I'm screwed. Now lets see how they can complicate the GA entry proceedure. I think that Experiance shoul go in first, lets get something going in a seperate thread.

Two GAs to Night 3 in LA!  Was in the system in under a minute, didnt need the phone app.  Maybe they've started fixing the issues or did I just get lucky?

Got one ticket for a night 1 and one for a night 2 in LA...both GA SRO. Happy and happy with the price in comparison to other bands!

Got two tickets for the first night in Vancouver, $85 a piece.  In and out in under 3 minutes.  I got the "system is busy" message several times but only lasted for a minute and then I got through.  At 9:45am I logged onto the Ticketmaster website to be sure that I was already logged in and my info was correct.  We lost out of some fabulous tickets to a Pearl Jam show last year because our credit card info was outdated and the session timed out before we could enter our new info.  Awesome tickets were lost, got stuck with cheap seats in the rear.  So log on to Ticketmaster before the presale starts to help make the transaction more smooth.

I had my desktop and laptop logged in at the same time, trying to access ticketmaster on both at the same time.  Desktop came up first and laptop quickly afterwards. 

Can't wait to get up front in GA for the opening night of the whole tour!  Get well Bono!!!

Good luck everyone and we'll see many of you on the road, maybe squished up front next to the stage.  :)

I got 1 GA for each night in Vancouver. Does anyone know how this credit card entry things works?

Yep, two tickets at Forum on May 30th.  No problems, except I hate the way ticketmaster works.  Now I just have to sell a kidney to pay for the $630 bill :blink: .

San Jose (night 1) wasn't perfect but after 12 minutes and several "were sorry, your request cannot be completed at this time", I got two GA tickets via the TM website.  I had both the webpage and TM Android app up and ready and never got the app to quit searching.  

Many people reported success using the app, not me.

Happy either way.  

Edited by Rodeojones

Got 2 GAs for LA 5/31 via desktop computer on main Ticketmaster site. They were $87.20 each including fees. I didn't bother searching for anything other than GA, so I don't know the prices or availability for the VIP packages, Red Zone, etc. No problems at all securing the GAs -- I was done at 10:03. Good luck to everyone trying to get tickets to their desired show!

I got 1 GA for each night in Vancouver. Does anyone know how this credit card entry things works?

You have to bring the card you purchased the tickets with to the show to be swiped.  That is how you will gain entrance.

Sign in to follow this