Sign in to follow this  
A boy called Trampoline

So did anyone get tickets yet?

Been a member for about 20 years.

Worst experience ever to get U2 tickets this time.  For the first 15 mins, got the most expensive tickets, then got knocked out more than 5 times. Then told to only try "best available" got knocked out more than 7 times. Ticketmaster can't handle the volume overload.  Took over 1 hour and 25 mins and finally got lousy GA tix for Toronto.

You'd figure a longtime member like me would have better access.    :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Just like to say how delighted I am with my presale experience. Presale code came at 07:49am, talk about cutting it fine ! Got 2 tickets for Friday @ O2 but needed "accessible" seats as wife can't stand up. Called the venue to see if they will exchange and they agree to give us front row seats with unimpeded view AND my ticket is complimentary as wife's carer ! AWESOME ! :lol: Thanks O2, Thanks U2!  It'll be MAGNIFICENT !

Been a member for about 20 years.

Worst experience ever to get U2 tickets this time.  For the first 15 mins, got the most expensive tickets, then got knocked out more than 5 times. Then told to only try "best available" got knocked out more than 7 times. Ticketmaster can't handle the volume overload.  Took over 1 hour and 25 mins and finally got lousy GA tix for Toronto.

You'd figure a longtime member like me would have better access.    :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Unfortunately (or fortunately for others) U2 does not have a tiered system for long time members.  We are all lumped in one of two days and left to wonders of TM.  Hopefully you will be able to purchase the seats you wanted or close via a member here who can't go.  Not uncommon for trades and purchases to take place between members so keep the faith.  

Yep, two tickets at Forum on May 30th.  No problems, except I hate the way ticketmaster works.  Now I just have to sell a kidney to pay for the $630 bill :blink: .

I can't afford to buy redzone ! Have fun! I'll be there that day too!

Just like to say how delighted I am with my presale experience. Presale code came at 07:49am, talk about cutting it fine ! Got 2 tickets for Friday @ O2 but needed "accessible" seats as wife can't stand up. Called the venue to see if they will exchange and they agree to give us front row seats with unimpeded view AND my ticket is complimentary as wife's carer ! AWESOME ! :lol: Thanks O2, Thanks U2!  It'll be MAGNIFICENT !

wow! awesome!

I got 1 GA for opening night. Hopefully GA for night 2 releases for public sale so I have time to deposit this cash I just received. Aahaha.

*sigh*

Had a nightmare for NY.  I have not read thread but took 1:13, 73 minutes, to get the GA's to NY.  I have been doing TM since the 90's and I have never seen it so bad.  I had GA's for all 3 shows we wanted with our A codes and 2 of the shows I tried 5 times where they would pull up and then I would loose them, either at shipping or the CC screen etc.

I think the 19th show GA's are gone, but I don't know.  Can someone let us know with a B to know what is left on GA's for Chicago.

Thanks.  I guess people were having issues, wife at home had issues was read @U2 saying use TM app. 

Oh well, I made it 73 minutes later.

Yep, two tickets at Forum on May 30th.  No problems, except I hate the way ticketmaster works.  Now I just have to sell a kidney to pay for the $630 bill :blink: .

I rather pass the RZ. Sure if you can afford that's great but I don't see much of the benefit of it. 

Look forward to get the night 4 on Monday. 

It's good for me that the GA prices are much higher than 360 was. It makes it much easier to not spend so much money on this tour.

I will see the beginning, the middle and the end.

I rather pass the RZ. Sure if you can afford that's great but I don't see much of the benefit of it. 

The benefit is you don't have to get there so early to be as close and it's less crowded....I've always been super close on the floor but never in the "circle" and it's fine. Hated the setup of the last tour.

NIce post, looking at thread.  I can't imagine Monday.  This was a JOKE.  A TOTAL JOKE.  I had all you had, lost tickets etc, code bad, screen timed out.  I mean these guys can't sell tickets.  Period.

Glad you made it, but it's brutal.  How can Monday even WORK at all, I can't imagine it.

The TM.com process was far from relaxing. I'm convinced they slow down their servers on purpose.  I don't know the math, but I figure a company that makes that much money tries to make more of scalping (I mean TicketsNow.com....Please).   There's no way that a company that big shouldn't be able to handle almost any concert release - Much less a pre-sale for only a select few.

I had 2 GA tickets for MSG 7/18 on hold and when it got to the payment page...It never fully loaded.  I was just sitting there so I had to try a refresh and of course that released my tickets.  When I went back it said that my code was used of course.  I called U2.com and automated message told me to call back later.  

I don't know what happened, but I tried the code again and it worked.  Got two tix in section 115 and didn't hesitate. The payment process took much longer than it ever does, but finally went through.  

I'm working on becoming more relaxed in therapy and this little episode set me back a few sessions.  

I hope you all got tickets today because Monday is going to be an absolute s*%tshow....

Are there Chicago GA left for B code people.  Will they even get anything?

I got 2 for the May 18th San Jose show, was actually very easy, 8 minutes total from the time I was able to log into the presale to confirmation.  I think all the earlier problems with the East Coast presale must have been straightened out.

I remember when that arena was called San Jose Arena (Elevation tour). It has identity issues :P

The benefit is you don't have to get there so early to be as close and it's less crowded....I've always been super close on the floor but never in the "circle" and it's fine. Hated the setup of the last tour.

It's nice for sure but I still don't se much of the benefit because the price is so much higher. 

Last tour I was able to get in the RZ even though I paid for GA. It was very cramped but great view, very close. 

That was the 360 Rose Bowl Pasadena show.

I logged in at 9.55am this morning and joined the queue, filling in my necessary detail while I waited. At 10.05am I completed my transaction and got 2 £90 tickets for the London O2 on 30.10.15.

The whole process was incredibly smooth, nothing at all like the Vertigo fiasco.

Well done to whoever organised this!

Got 2 Tix, Lower Level Chicago Night 2.

It took me over 35 minutes to finally get through after saying my code didn't work and getting booted out a few times.  I had two computers going as well as my IPhone. 

Good Luck to Everyone trying!   

Toronto 1 four rows from lower corner...patience after waiting for more than two hours and $600 later...all for my fave boys :D

I had the same tickets one row up at 10:04, Ticketmaster hung up while confirming payment. I got back in after some messing with my code and had the "searching for tickets" screen for almost two hours. AtU2.com said to use the phone, so I did and the rep told me that only internet sales were valid. I had her check my original order, which didn't go through. She then recommended I refresh and try again. Glad I did. I got a map so I could see and choose from what seats were still available, nice touch.

Good Luck everyone :D

Booked 2 tickets for red zone London O2. Monday. Straight on to Holiday Inn next door. All booked in 15 mins. Just got to try for NFL tix for Sunday might as well kill 2 birds with one stone as we are coming down from Manchester.

I will say this...Ticket prices for any type of entertainment are insane these days.  If you don't think it has to do with the wealthiest people in our society driving those prices up then you've missed the boat.  I work in real estate in New York City and it's the exact same thing.  

By the way Rhi - AS IF you're going on the Sunday and not the Friday #nerd :P

Hahaha! I actually had a bit of indecision over this, but a Zootop who lives by me wanted Sunday so I thought go for that in the interest of being sociable  :lol:

Sign in to follow this