Sign in to follow this  
A boy called Trampoline

So did anyone get tickets yet?

I was pleasantly surprised to see ticket prices lower than $300 plus because I didn't think I would be able to afford any just before Christmas as I mentioned in a post last night.  Well I was at work and got a 15 minute break so I decided to see if I could get some inexpensive tickets using my iPhone & Ticketmaster app.  First time I tried I didn't capitalize the code so it didn't work. Then I tried for the $48 tickets but didn't get any so I tried again but for the $80 tickets and I got 2 GA for NYC Sun. 7/19.  Two tickets for $191.00 was great.  Made my day when I didn't think I would be able to afford any.  I will probably try and get seats for Sat. night show next year in the aftermarket.  I can't wait to see them next year it will be my 20th show.  I've seen them at least once on every tour since the Joshua Tree.  Good Luck to the rest of you!

San Jose on the 18th.  Easiest U2/ticketmaster experience I have ever had.  I was in and out by 10:03......no problems......thanks to all!!

Tomorrows presale time?  12:00 as per U2.com or 3:00 as per Ticketmaster?  anyone know for sure?  

I was wondering the same thing.  I hope its at 3pm...

Just like to say how delighted I am with my presale experience. Presale code came at 07:49am, talk about cutting it fine ! Got 2 tickets for Friday @ O2 but needed "accessible" seats as wife can't stand up. Called the venue to see if they will exchange and they agree to give us front row seats with unimpeded view AND my ticket is complimentary as wife's carer ! AWESOME ! :lol: Thanks O2, Thanks U2! It'll be MAGNIFICENT !

Terrific!!

Being in Dallas I was looking for Chicago or Phoenix.  Being my birthday is May 23rd it was pretty easy.  I splurged and picked up two of the VIP Party Packages with no issue at all. Now I have to get tickets for the Friday show on Monday.  With all the problems I have been hearing about with this pre-sale through Ticketmaster, I can't imagine the frustrations we will encounter later.

By the way Rhi - AS IF you're going on the Sunday and not the Friday #nerd :P

Hahaha! I actually had a bit of indecision over this, but a Zootop who lives by me wanted Sunday so I thought go for that in the interest of being sociable :lol:

Fair enough. Hope you have an amazing time anyway :D

Tomorrows presale time?  12:00 as per U2.com or 3:00 as per Ticketmaster?  anyone know for sure?  

I was wondering the same thing.  I hope its at 3pm...

No. Its at 12.  I asked bigwave.  Said 12:00

Edited by MargaritaTheresa

After all my carping, MSG, last night lower bowl. They wouldn't let me use the seat map that had two amazing seats showing a bit closer to the stage but all in 109, row 18 -- better than I would have thought for NYC.  Now there's just the waiting and oh, that credit card bill.

I had seats and I let them go. I'm a dummy. I thought I had a chance at floor on a different night. Now nothing is coming up. 

I managed to get one seat in 102 for MSG on Wed. I'm happy. At least, I'm going. :) I was trying to get floor on one of the other days that are day 2s but no luck so far. Might hope to get tix with friends on monday.

Sign in to follow this