Sign in to follow this  
joshthetree

Thanks U2.com

Same here.  Didn't get stressed about the codes not coming through on email, woke up, logged in, grabbed by code, stared at my computer for a couple of hours, had a back up plan of laptop on a dongle in case of a power cut (yes, really!!), two tickets in red zone done by 10.02.

Now all I have to do is worry about the hand grenade that has just gone off in my bank account  :D

It was a lot easier than I expected. 2 tickets for London Oct. 25th, very happy!

Now I somehow have to calm down enough to get on with my studies... 

Yes thanks was a very smooth process. Now i can sleep like a baby tonight.... until Monday to try for more shows lol.

I agree, thank you very much U2.com. One of the easiest ticket-buying experiences I've ever had. Now all I have to do is wait 9 months for the show!  :D

I had several errors on the 3rd party ticket site, but it seems that in the end I got what I wanted anyway (within 1 hour, way before public sale).

So still very pleased with my U2.com membership!

(BTW: also in the non-touring years; I really like the renewal gifts - though I don't have an LP player...)

Thanks to the site and thanks for putting up with our dramatics. Like lovers, it's only worth putting up with the dramatic ones if they're sexy, and rest assured U2.com, your fans are damned sexy, so all's well as ends well ;)

Just a little LOL moment at the checkout "Level 4 is not recommended for people with Vertigo...."

Put your HTDAAB Lead singles away, folks...

Thanks to the site and thanks for putting up with our dramatics. Like lovers, it's only worth putting up with the dramatic ones if they're sexy, and rest assured U2.com, your fans are damned sexy, so all's well as ends well ;)

Just a little LOL moment at the checkout "Level 4 is not recommended for people with Vertigo...."

I thought of Vertigo as well!  :D  :lol:

Also quick note to thank our mods for essentially being psychiatric carers for the past 24 hours....

Bigwave helped sort us out at Graham Norton and is the nicest bloke in the world. Max is basically a Jedi Master, and Bajagirl I don't know tonnes about but she's lovely and thank you all. 

Peace out kids

Seriously. The mods are absolutely amazing. Baja, Bigwave, Max, you guys deserve medals.

Very HAPPY with my 2 tix to Boston!!  Thanks U2!!!

Agreed, thanks U2 and U2.com!  Smooth as can be, tickemaster even cooperated!  Sitting on 2 GA beauties for Vancouver 2  :)

took longer then I wished and was stressful (first world problems  ;) ) but that's on TM, in the end, THANKS for the opportunity to get tickets and meet up with my friend to celebrate her birthday.   Can't wait for June!!   

Wonderful!  I got my 2 tickets (1 for each of the VAncouver shows)!  So happy!

Euro pre-sale was a breeze this morning, all done & dusted by about 9.02am - much like 360 & Vertigo greatly appreciate a decent number of tickets being made available in the pre-sale.

So starts the hunt for the other shows I want to go to.

Also quick note to thank our mods for essentially being psychiatric carers for the past 24 hours....

Bigwave helped sort us out at Graham Norton and is the nicest bloke in the world. Max is basically a Jedi Master, and Bajagirl I don't know tonnes about but she's lovely and thank you all. 

Peace out kids

Baja helped me a lot a while back for a tour.  I agree.

w00t! Thank you! For once my ticket purchasing process was almost flawless. I say almost as one of my tabs kept spinning but I opened another one and the tix came up right away!
Also, happy with the GA price! 

Everything work perfect for my Euro ticket!

Thanks to all the mods and U2.com!!!!!  :)

Unbelievable, it took me 3 minutes to get those tickets, not like Almost Acoustic Christmas and that ticket hell. So thankful it worked this time. Thank you U2.com for keeping us advised.

Lol vertigo

Love this!!! I have been a whiner lately, but I am patiently waiting the "other" presale tomorrow. Can someone please share the ticket prices?

GA? Can you buy Red Zone? How much for 1st level reserved?

Sign in to follow this