Did you guys notice that the stage will be in the center of the floor? It will be from one end to the other, dividing the floor (GA) in two halves. The Red Zones are somewhere down the stage. Looks like U2 will be all over the place... 

Look at some floorplans I just got.

post-296403-0-24683400-1417690974_thumb.png

post-296403-0-68124600-1417690983_thumb.png

post-296403-0-40693900-1417690994_thumb.png

Edited by Gogme United

Did not pay too much attention due to the ticket stress, but it seemed to be T-shaped in Amsterdam.

I'm not sure however which part might be the catwalk (if any).

If you haven't seen a seating chart for the upcoming tour.  It appears the stage is rectangular in shape and takes up the length of the floor.   This should be a fun show.

I'm tempted to go for the Red Zone if I can, I wonder if the band will be right in the middle or near the Red Zone end? Putting them in the middle would be logistically difficult, I think. I imagine everyone but Larry will be going up and down the stage all night though (maybe Larry too, if the bongo drums make a reappearance!).

Did not pay too much attention due to the ticket stress, but it seemed to be T-shaped in Amsterdam.

I'm not sure however which part might be the catwalk (if any).

ZIggoDome Amsterdam Stage

http://www.mojo.nl/media/114334/u2-seatmap.pngu2-seatmap.png

Edited by sylviav

Sylvia, thanks for the link.

That explains why I was thinking of a catwalk. The layout seems to differ from the US ones presented here...

Ziggo Dome Amsterdam is an arena with a horseshoe shape, so no seats all around. Maybe that's why they gave this seatmap, the stage in this venue is always there.

For Paris it also looks like the first ones posted here ...

post-359214-0-88399200-1417698728_thumb.jpg

Edited by jojes

I am so happy that it worked out this way!  The way it should be General admission all around the stage!!!!!!  

Is there a back or front to stage? Is it going to be "in the round" like the 360 tour? Even that stage had an area that faced the back of the band though. Maybe this stage will have revolving platform but it's a rectangle! Willy Williams must have something up his sleeve.

I'm guessing the stage is on one end but they will be up and down it most of the night so everywhere would have a great view.

I'm guessing the stage is on one end but they will be up and down it most of the night so everywhere would have a great view.

This.

My guess is that the band will be set up near the RedZone and then they will be up and down the catwalk, can't wait to find out though. 

I do have to say I'm a bit disappointed that for the MSG show at least, the upper bowl center and lower bowl center are both around $320 after fees.  I can see lower but upper should be discounted.

More like Victoria Secret runshow! ha ! U2 is great live no matter what

Good idea! Bring on the angels :D

haha I just imagine them in high heels , lingerie n wings.... :D 

It looks like an end stage with a catwalk down the middle to a b-stage at the other end of the arena by the red zone.

I doubt the red zone would be at the b-stage (if there is one).  If that's the case all the RZ ticket people would be pissed :)

Why would they be pissed? They will be right up front for at least some full songs. That's better than what it was on the 360 tour.

i bet the stage will be in the middle and they will float to both ends.  Especially if the "centre" seating is the most expensive and the two ends are equivalent price.  Typically the lower bowl seats by the stage will be more expensive than in the other end.  Once everyone has tickets we should be able to figure it out.

If you look at the seating here: http://www.sapcenteratsanjose.com/events/detail/u2-innocence-experience-tour-2015

And then at the interactive seating chart for Boston, you can see that the "main" stage appears to be OPPOSITE of the Red Zone AND that there are no seats available at the end by section 18.

Also, knowing Boston setup, the stage for most concerts is in the end by section 21, etc... therefore further making me believe that I am correct.. but who the hell knows haha

Sign in to follow this