From the many comments and tweets from last night I am glad I have only one night GA and 3 nights with seats in various spots- want to get a full visual experience. As i have said before, had RZ in 360 and was not happy. Could see the band close but not any of the visuals!

Well, that is often the trade-off, not really unique to any concert/band. Don't see it here, though.... unless you queue up to get on the rail and just enter GA at showtime (which was always my plan), you're fine. I do think being really close to U2 and missing the visuals is a pretty good problem to have in life.

Edited by jeffwalsh

From the many comments and tweets from last night I am glad I have only one night GA and 3 nights with seats in various spots- want to get a full visual experience. As i have said before, had RZ in 360 and was not happy. Could see the band close but not any of the visuals!

Well, that is often the trade-off, not really unique to any concert/band. Don't see it here, though.... unless you queue up to get on the rail and just enter GA at showtime (which was always my plan), you're fine. I do think being really close to U2 and missing the visuals is a pretty good problem to have in life.
I have never qued early - don't have the stamina anymore! I hung back for elevation and 360 and got scanned to the bomb shelter for vertigo which was fantastic! All spots will be great this round- I have GA for Boston and some great 100 level for 3 NY shows so far- all different spots- I am going to have to avoid spoilers for 2 months now- I want a few surprises! Arena GA is like gold as compared to stadiums- you really are on the same level as the band and you feel like they are right with you. Though I am now tempted to grab some GA for a 4th NY show. Edited by nitz1

I'd rather see the whites of the bands eyes and watch the visuals at home on the dvd!

Have to say, worried about how much I will see being 5 ft 2in if I do end up being at the back of the floor in GA, never been in the o2 before.

So now that some people have gotten to see the show, I'm curious whether my MSG seat will put me behind the stage a bit or pretty well lined-up. Thoughts? I highlighted my seat on the image...

post-385858-0-07448500-1432080052_thumb.png

So now that some people have gotten to see the show, I'm curious whether my MSG seat will put me behind the stage a bit or pretty well lined-up. Thoughts? I highlighted my seat on the image...

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2015-05-19 at 7.57.31 PM.png

I don't think you will be behind the stage but there are risers on the sides and back of the stage.  Being you are that low there may be some sight line issues if your seats are close to floor level.  

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2015-05-19 at 7.57.31 PM.png

I don't think you will be behind the stage but there are risers on the sides and back of the stage.  Being you are that low there may be some sight line issues if your seats are close to floor level.  

Thanks. Yeah, I'm right on the border of having a great seat or an almost great seat... ;-)

"Look out honey, 'cause I'm using technology
Ain't got time to make no apology" - Iggy

Sign in to follow this