Sign in to follow this  
maryanneknasas

How does red zone presale work?

Anxiously awaiting 10am. Wasn't able to do red zone last tour. How does the auction process work with presale? Afraid if I try that and don't get tickets there won't be anything else. Tx!

I've heard it's fixed prices rather than auction, but it's possible that that is only Europe.

Edited by Faye_Kelly

RZ can be bought just like the other tickets, no auction.

Still waiting to hear how Red Zone will work in the US.  Last tour, you could buy outright in Europe - like the previous poster did, but in the US, it was by auction only.  Guess I'll find out at 10 if the option pops up.

My US presale code says you can buy "Tickets will be general admission on the floor and reserved seating in the stands."  Did those in Europe who could buy Red Zone say the same?  Just wondering...  I'm wanting Red Zone so wondering if I'll be outright buying at 10 a.m. (which is still a couple of hours away or waiting for an auction....

My presale code email said exactly the same, but when I got in to Ticketmaster (France, as I was buying for Paris) there were tickets for Red Zone as well. Gulped and went for them... 280 euros each but I'm sure it's worth it!  ((edit: fixed price, no auction))

My US presale code says you can buy "Tickets will be general admission on the floor and reserved seating in the stands."  Did those in Europe who could buy Red Zone say the same?  Just wondering...  I'm wanting Red Zone so wondering if I'll be outright buying at 10 a.m. (which is still a couple of hours away or waiting for an auction....

Edited by ulla_j

My presale code email said exactly the same, but when I got in to Ticketmaster (France, as I was buying for Paris) there were tickets for Red Zone as well. Gulped and went for them... 280 euros each but I'm sure it's worth it!

I went Red Zone last tour. Definitely worth it!

What kind of swag did you get from the Red Zone in previous tours, anyone? I'm curious to know what kind of stuff they give out.

Thanks ulla_j!  I went Red Zone last tour too and it was WONDERFUL.  I'm trying to remember what was different... I got a jacket but I can't remember if it was different than the merch "outside" or not...  I just mostly liked the seating!  :)  Plus, you didn't have to camp out ALL day like you do for GA -- although, been there done that plenty of times too!  And actually have had a blast doing that and meeting new friends!

No swag last time around.  Did Red zone twice for 360 tour.  Great experience.

waiting for people from Boston to update in an hour if Red Zone is fixed or auction with the presale :)    

Sign in to follow this