Sign in to follow this  
bjwells

Night 1 or Night 2 More Popular?

I am planning to participate in the presale this morning at 10am. I am hoping to go to both nights, but wonder which night I should use my presale for and which night I should try for with general public on Monday? I am thinking Night 1 is more popular and should use my presale for that, and try for night 2 with the general public on monday. Any thoughts on which show is the "harder ticket"?

Both shows are great to be at. But my personal experience is that the second show is the better one.

Both shows are great to be at. But my personal experience is that the second show is the better one.

But which show has the greater demand? ;-)

Again, I'm TRYING for both nights, but who knows what will happen. I want the strategy that gives me the greatest chance of attending both nights.....

That's everyone's strategy so I'd say you're in the same boat as everyone else.

Last show in a particular venue is in my opinion the one with the greatest demand. That's why I purchased tickets for Amsterdam night 2. Without a doubt....;)

Sorry, I've probably missed something here, I wasn't aware it'd been made clear between the nights.. Or is one the innocence and one the experience? As much as I'd love to do both I can't see it being easy getting 4 tickets for each, so for me the better show would be the full guitar sound, not the acoustic set - if that's how it's going to be.. 

I'm using my code for night two, because that is the date my friend can do.  On Monday in the public on sale I'm going to try for GA or a single seat for night one. 

Edited by angelfishgurl

Sign in to follow this