Sign in to follow this  
HalfDragon

TicketMaster Problems (MERGED)

Waited an hour for the presale to start.  Had 2 GA tickets in my cart on the way to checkout - Internal Server Error.

Then it wouldn't take my presale code again for five minutes.

Ten minute wait to get tickets, but now an internal error has occured and I should try again later.

Now won't take my code again.

Junk service, their whole model should be around selling high-demand items and they can't keep it working.

Had tickets secured TWICE and got booted off TWICE. Now the spinning wheel is searching for tickets. So, I'm basically screwed. Thanks Ticketmaster. 

3 times for me still have nothing!!!!

I am trying to get onto Ticketmaster early to put in my new payment information in advance. I can't even do that. It keeps timing out.

This is nonsense.  I actually had tix ordered!  Press the buy button within the appropriate time frame.  And nothing!  Nothing !!!!!!!!  Then I try again.  Get the tix I want "GA".  Press buy.  Goes to next screen.  Press continue...then nothing!!!!!  WTF???!!!

u2 should be ashamed of itself. Ticketmaster is a debacle and have proved it yet again. The US pre-sale is a mess.

I had GA after being booted twice then an internal server message and bam- no tix- still can't get through!

Had GA and booted 3 times.  U2 needs to fix this.  Especially for fans from the Propaganda days!

Edited by pao6cs

I had it happen twice and I took a picture of the screen with them in my cart the second time.  Then I used my phone ap.  Got them right away.  If you have it try it if not download it.  Used it last month when getting Taylor Swift tickets, for my daughter BTW, not that there is anything wrong with that!, and same thing happened trouble with web and phone worked right away.  In Tayor's case I literally downloaded it set up my account and ordered in the time the website was spinning.

Waited an hour for the presale to start.  Had 2 GA tickets in my cart on the way to checkout - Internal Server Error.

Then it wouldn't take my presale code again for five minutes.

Ten minute wait to get tickets, but now an internal error has occured and I should try again later.

Now won't take my code again.

Junk service, their whole model should be around selling high-demand items and they can't keep it working.

'Internal error' code happen to me too.  Had 1 GA in the cart for night 3 @ MSG.  Also tried to get 1 GA for MSG's night 4.  At 10:14, there were none available.  If this is bad, wait till Monday morning.  Ticketmaster blows!

/* 10:26 AM EST */

Now I'm getting this from ticketmaster web site by entering my code without getting any ticket:

"Please double-check your offer code/password and try again!"

Edited by si4u2

Also kicked out three times for NYC MSG. Finally had card charged, received confirmation email, but tickets not showing up in my orders page. What a joke. So I don't know if I have tickets or not, and will have to sort that out, possibly making me miss out on getting GA for other shows later.

I miss the Propaganda snail mail days.

Edited by Jeff Foster

Now still telling me I have 1 minute to wZit- that's for the last 10 3 times had tickets said buy each time- not just GA I will take any!!!

Ditto to all of the above. And then these a-holes at TM tease with a security phrase like "easy and speedy" ..... yeah, not this time around!

Ticketmaster website has frozen repeatedly.  Had GA's pulled up to buy for Boston 2.  When I went to purchase, 'problem processing request occurred.   This sucks.

I got the internal error from Ticketmaster and have screen shots of the whole thing. What a mess. Help!

I am even trying another city- still can't handle traffic- are there really that many long time subscribers to kill the system? I doubt it

My wait time has been less then 9 minutes for the last 15 minutes.  While I appreciate that U2 makes a presale even available, there's no excuse for TM to not have a functioning site.  This is what they do!  I don't know if it's even working at this point, if I should let it keep spinning for "9 more minutes" or back out and try again.

This is the error I'm getting while trying to "buy" tickets:

bbaresvcb({"password_changed":null,"third_party":null,"failure_info":{"session_timer_expired":1,"backend_error_code":"0x200001"},"suppress_countdown_clock":0});

It looks like I have X number of seconds to purchase the tickets so I immediate hit the "buy" button. But while ticketmaster is trying to get me to the checkout page, my time to "buy" the tickets is OVER! And therefore the session timer has expired thus releasing my ticket.

Ticketmaster, you've failed us again! Faulty logic. There are simple technical fixes for this insanely stupid problem!

Ticketmaster website has frozen repeatedly.  Had GA's pulled up to buy for Boston 2.  When I went to purchase, 'problem processing request occurred.   This sucks.  Now spinning wheel of death.

Sign in to follow this