Sign in to follow this  
HalfDragon

TicketMaster Problems (MERGED)

Been trying for over an hour. Keep getting errors. Can't get past either the captcha thing and if I do it Wont let me buy them. Trying for GA. I'm in tears by how frustrating this is.

Try your phone app.  After an hour of frustration via the web browsers, I got a GA for MSG night 3 @ 11:12AM EST via the phone app.

Edited by si4u2

been bounced out 3 times now….got all the way through entering my cc # and hitting complete order….then poof…back at square one and won't let me enter my code again… GRRRR Ticketmaster is a nightmare!

now getting something that say the gateway server failed to get timely response.... ya think???!!!

Very poor from Ticketmaster.  And this is only pre-sales stage.  To get your ticket and then time out at purchase stage is wrong.  Technology is out there for TM to use.  Buy a server that works.  Buy a mainframe even.

I had it happen twice and I took a picture of the screen with them in my cart the second time.  Then I used my phone ap.  Got them right away.  If you have it try it if not download it.  Used it last month when getting Taylor Swift tickets, for my daughter BTW, not that there is anything wrong with that!, and same thing happened trouble with web and phone worked right away.  In Tayor's case I literally downloaded it set up my account and ordered in the time the website was spinning.

Just tried with the app and worked great - just had to make sure I logged in before trying to buy otherwise it didn't work

ok...i give up. Two hours wasted. Tell me erros and to call Ticket Master National Sales but the automated service says that U2 txts are only available on-line....what gives!

I have had GA tickets in my cart for the July 23rd show at least 4 times and have been kicked out every time. I am still trying but losing hope and heart broken!!

Same here SheCAT, this is really sad!!!

!@#$%^&*()_!@#$%^&*()@#$%^&*()@#$%^&*(@#$%^&*(

Not HAPPY!!!

Nothing seems to be working here. The mobile app says there are no GA tickets left, Chrome says they are but I get an error at checkout and Safari is just completely bricked!

And now getting "no more tickets available for this promotion." Beyond unacceptable. 

Me too. Does that mean it's really sold out or that the system thinks I used my code and got imaginary tickets?

I had the tickets for NYC in my checkout. Then got the error message. Second and third try same thing happen, nothing. Ticketmaster is never prepared for this type of show.

and the 8th time that I've had tickets and timed out on the buy option  (and I have a very fast connection on the commuter, usually, thats why I stayed home from work).   TRYING to be patient......

I was finally able to get a ticket!!!!..... remove your credit card from your account..... ticketmaster doesn't give the option tu use a stored credit card, but if you enter the credit card number it tells you theres an error cause that credit card has been stored already

I had it happen twice and I took a picture of the screen with them in my cart the second time.  Then I used my phone ap.  Got them right away.  If you have it try it if not download it.  Used it last month when getting Taylor Swift tickets, for my daughter BTW, not that there is anything wrong with that!, and same thing happened trouble with web and phone worked right away.  In Tayor's case I literally downloaded it set up my account and ordered in the time the website was spinning.

Thanks Dwenn!  I just had success with the ticketmaster phone app. It seemed to be running better than the website.  I was able to get GA tickets for the forth NYC show 20 minutes ago.

Multiple times had tickets, wouldn't let me purchase them now the site is completly locked up won't even go past the find tickets page.  Super frustrated with Ticketmaster! I can't miss this show, I've seen every tour since 1987!

Took almost an hour but was finally able to get a GA ticket for MSG on July 18 online.  Kept getting kicked out but finally found success.  Hopefully the next time there's a presale it'll just be U2 and no one else.  Didn't know the Foos were on sale today as well.  Was blaming it all on TM.  

I had tickets on my PC, then the site crashed. I used the app on my iPhone and got two tickets for Chicago night 2. Let the waiting begin!

If you use the app, note that the code is case sensitive, and the app will NOT tell you if you entered it wrong (it will instead say there are no tickets).

If you use the website, and mistype the code (although I'd recommend copying and pasting if you're on a keyboard!) it will tell you if the code is wrong... often even if your code is correct, just keep doing it.

Had tickets, in basket, paying for them via the app, then boom! Error message! Why??!!!! I took screenshots but still!!! Says the eservice I requested is not available! Then gives me an 800 number to call and all I get is a busy signal!

Sign in to follow this