Sign in to follow this  
HalfDragon

TicketMaster Problems (MERGED)

Feeling insanely lucky that somehow--on a computer--in a browser--was able to get 2 tickets for the 25 June Chicago show. It took 50 minutes--plenty of 4-letter words--and refreshes aplenty to just get thru. 

There's got to be a better way. I've been on the other end before, being SOL and having to get seats with the general public. So I'm grateful. Will have to remember to use the iOS app next time.

I am sorry but I keep forgetting things:  Do not press any buttons more than once.  If you enter the security code and it does not take and you press that button again you are screwed.

After 2 hours and many attempts I got my tickets for NYC for 7/19! With my laptop. I had better seats but that process did not go through but I got seats not too far up.

Keep trying folks!

KEEP TRYING... BE PATIENT!   Thanks to the person(s) that posted to try using the mobile app.  After multiple excruciating errors and time-outs on both Google Chrome and IE, I FINALLY successfully made it through the entire process and now am relieved to have 2 GA tix for Chicago night 1.  I have to say, like many, many others that I am extremely disappointed with the technical issues.  In my mind, this is what Ticketmaster does for a living and they have been doing this long enough to know very well what kind of demand they will see on their system(s).  But remember everyone is experiencing the same issues so keep trying (over... and over... and over...) and eventually I pray that you too will be rewarded with your tickets!!

After exactly two hours I was finally able to get Red Zone for Boston 7/10.  The app was telling me no tix available at any price for either show so I went back to laptop and after many more timeouts etc it finally worked.  WHAT A NIGHTMARE but keep trying, tix are still there.

Well each time it says your wait ime is 14 minutes imagine how many tix are being bought while I wait time and againfor 'sorry no matches currently...'

Maybe it's because Phoenix was the only show in the mountain time zone, but I just got one GA ticket for each night with no problems whatsoever.  If you're still having trouble getting the tickets you want and need to travel to get to a show anyway, Phoenix might be one to consider.

Yikes, not gettin the warm and fuzzies bout tomorrow's innocence pre-sale

Another thing... when the system times out or give you an error and you have to start over, don't let that message about your presale code scare you.  I just kept pasting it back in and hitting the apply button.  It eventually took again each time so just keep trying!!

Took me 2 hours to finally get tickets. Not great seats like i was hoping for but i'm in at least! TM completely stinks beyond belief. Hanging and crashing at every step along the way. A few times i actually had tickets and the 'buy' button just wouldn't click and then i'd be timed out. What a nightmare!!!! 

How do you get Red Zone with the app? I don't see that category in the search choices

Was wondering the same thing. When the option wasn't there on the app, I panicked and went to my laptop. Luckily I had no trouble using the site.

Edited by Seivad

took many tries to get them to accept my code.  finally got in and got stuck searching for tix for June 24th show.  i opened another window for June 25th show and was able to get 2 GA tix.  i'll try monday for tix to June 24th.

last minute i realized the whole credit card entry thing and almost used my wife's cc for it.  she's not going so i had to switch last second to my debit visa card...  wonder how that's going to work out in the GA line on the day of the show...

Edited by jcarey72

I was able to get 2 tickets to the 5/22 show in Phoenix using the web site. Took about 5-10 minutes. Sorry for those experiencing troubles! I was holding my breath as the spinning dots appeared multiple times...

Yes to this - every time it wouldn't take my presale code, I just kept entering and entering and then it would finally take it on the 4th or 5th try.  

Maybe it's because Phoenix was the only show in the mountain time zone, but I just got one GA ticket for each night with no problems whatsoever.  If you're still having trouble getting the tickets you want and need to travel to get to a show anyway, Phoenix might be one to consider.

Same here. Zero issues getting tickets for Phoenix.

Can anyone tell me - On the Ticket Master App - How are GA tickets at Madison Square Garden Described and how much did they cost???  Thanks! 

On the pre-sale for an hour multiple errors:

Code issues

Freezing

Server error

The best one : buy button doesn't work and expires.

ARghhh

Thank you God...and Big Wave (and all the mods!!!!). Dang ap worked beautifully....when it finally downloaded to phone! Had to turn phonenoff then on to make it work....you guys are awesome

Edited by badsilver

Yeahhh tht buy button was the nail in the coffin. Finally see seats/prices. Click buy once doesn't work. Times out. Click it twenty times still times out. Do the ap! Delete photos if you must if no memory on phone. But really TM is ridiculous. Thanks to all the mods though - you are awesome!

Don't  give up. I was experiencing an issue where I was on a "finding tickets" screen that said my wait time was "less than one minute" with that message being displayed for over 1 hour. in frustration, I finally just closed out assuming I was SOL. 

But, I just tried again and was able to get 2 GA tickets for MSG on 7/19 with no wait time at all. Maybe TM has finally got their issues sorted out.

After 2 1/2 hrs, finally got tickets for night 1 in NYC.  NOT the great row I originally had, but 14 rows behind that.  Epic fail that I had to lose 3-4 pairs of GOOD tickets and had to settle for those.

Sign in to follow this