Sign in to follow this  
HalfDragon

TicketMaster Problems (MERGED)

Ticketmaster is NOT reinstating tickets to married people with the same credit card accounts! My husband and I both had U2.com accounts, 2 different presale codes, 2 different ticketmaster accounts, and 2 different credit cards.

But YES we do live together and have the same address and we are both on the credit cards together. Ticketmaster said there is nothing they can do about reinstating my husbands tickets because my name is on both credit cards. BTW-on hold with ticketmaster for 25 minutes the first time, before they disconnected me, then on hold with ticketmaster for 20 minutes the second time before they told me there is nothing they will do about it.

Please help!!

Ticketmaster is NOT reinstating tickets to married people with the same credit card accounts! My husband and I both had U2.com accounts, 2 different presale codes, 2 different ticketmaster accounts, and 2 different credit cards.

But YES we do live together and have the same address and we are both on the credit cards together. Ticketmaster said there is nothing they can do about reinstating my husbands tickets because my name is on both credit cards. BTW-on hold with ticketmaster for 25 minutes the first time, before they disconnected me, then on hold with ticketmaster for 20 minutes the second time before they told me there is nothing they will do about it.

Please help!!

Hi laurieforde,

My wife and I are in the exact same boat for Toronto - separate fan club memberships, separate TM accounts, 2 diff credit cards - but both CCs are linked to our same address. I tried several times yesterday with TM to no avail. I received word from moderator bigwave yesterday though that there is a list of subscribers that is being worked through, and eventually they will get to us to reinstate the order. If you haven't messaged bigwave or another moderator yet, please do. They should be able to help. I'm hopeful.

Cheers!

Presales for Paris 3 went completely wrong today

Presales are (officially) from: Thursday10 am to Friday 12:00

at 12:00 am on Thursday there were 0 tickets available to buy !!!! so could not buy what I was looking for.

U2.com promise an access to presales, sorry guy but i had an access to the screen that told me: "you dreamed, now you can cry"

Really disappointed, it is time to reacr and reallocate some presales tixx

snail mail got me front row tickets at wembly arena June 1987 those were the days record shops in every town good price too ................ got Ga for Berlin but phone will not download the  ticket could be fun on the day .............. thought tech should serve not hinder ............. like the sabbath not being a day of rest blah blah

I have the most wonderful of news!  My good friend was able to get us our pre-sale tix to the June 28th Chicago show! ... bout time... that's all I'm sayin  Hey, I'm still a bit miffed with the general pre-sale debacle, but I'm not gonna complain too much more.  Well, maybe just a little bit.. At least I got tix for the 28th in my hometown!  Now... It better be one hell of a great show!

The rest of the time I will be staying at my best friend's Lakeview (Chi) apt., plotting and scheming ways we might be able to bump into these Irish lads in the city. lol  So wrong, but right in a appreciative kind of way. ;-) 

i read the faq for amsterdam before buying tickets today. faw states i can only buy for 1 date and no splitting up between the 12./13 date. so i bought 2 for 13. now i called ticketmaster and asked if they can swap 1x13 for 1x12 so i'd still be in ticket limit. i really wanted to go both nights.

they say u2 doesn't allow them to swap but that i could have just used the code 2 times to buy 1 ticket for each date. so now my order is messed cause i actually read the faq :(

i cam try & swap but dont want to be ripped off :(

abnything that can be done?

So here is my possible problem.   I ordered my Chicago 1 pre sale tickets using my code last week during the presale and it went fine.   Today, I ordered a U2.com Subscription and tickets for a friend as a gift and ordered tickets to Chicago 4 using his TM account but using one of my credit cards (different card from the one I used on the first presale, but obviously the same billing address).   Everything went through and I called Ticketmaster and they indicated everything looked fine.  Checked both TM accounts and they show the ticket orders in the accounts.   But the order cancellations indicated here concern me.  I'am worried my original tickets from the first pre sale will get cancelled now.  How long does it take before you know if your tickets get cancelled? 

Edited by Blue_Room

So here is my possible problem.   I ordered my Chicago 1 pre sale tickets using my code last week during the presale and it went fine.   Today, I ordered a U2.com Subscription and tickets for a friend as a gift and ordered tickets to Chicago 4 using his TM account but using one of my credit cards (different card from the one I used on the first presale, but obviously the same billing address).   Everything went through and I called Ticketmaster and they indicated everything looked fine.  Checked both TM accounts and they show the ticket orders in the accounts.   But the order cancellations indicated here concern me.  I'am worried my original tickets from the first pre sale will get cancelled now.  How long does it take before you know if your tickets get cancelled? 

I just have one account, but do know people who have 3 or 4 accounts.  I just couldn't keep up with that hassle and would feel like I was cheating on a test or something.  Nonetheless, I think the key is not to use the same credit card for these separate accounts you create.  I personally think it's better to make good friends, have everyone get their own set of tix, and then invite friends.  :-)  Good luck! 

I have a problem about 'credit card entry'. I bought one ticket to their show in Glasgow for 6th November, but we paid that my brother's credit card. The question is, if I take my brother to the entry gate to present his credit card and passport, can I go to the show?

i read the faq for amsterdam before buying tickets today. faw states i can only buy for 1 date and no splitting up between the 12./13 date. so i bought 2 for 13. now i called ticketmaster and asked if they can swap 1x13 for 1x12 so i'd still be in ticket limit. i really wanted to go both nights.

they say u2 doesn't allow them to swap but that i could have just used the code 2 times to buy 1 ticket for each date. so now my order is messed cause i actually read the faq :(

i cam try & swap but dont want to be ripped off :(

abnything that can be done?

got you PM, responding now

Sign in to follow this