Sign in to follow this  
HalfDragon

TicketMaster Problems (MERGED)

LOG OUT OF TM_ CLEAR COOKIES & CACHE _ BEGIN AGAIN _ is working for some

I had 2 tix in my cart, paid for them & the insurance and while processing I got the internal error. Couldn't reload page, couldn't search for new tix with my presale code. HOWEVER,

I still got an email from Ticketmaster that my ticket order went through. If anyone got as far as paying, please check your email. It might have gone through after all.

I agree. It was dodgy and disappointing for many. Ticketmaster can be a beast. Good luck all! Ihope something works out for you. 

My full experience so far.

1. Got right in immediately only for it to say 'no tickets available' for 2 GA's.  

2. Wouldn't take my code for a few minutes, and then back in.

3.Tried Best available, computer/website froze.

4. Repeat #2

5. Got in again, had 2 GA's ready to purchase.  Quick countdown. Pressed 'buy', internal server error.  Back to square one.

6. Got in, Spinning wheel for 15+ minutes now.  I want to start over so bad, but I don't know now.

Twice I lost my ticket when I tried to checkout (after entering all info about my credit card). Twice!!! and still no ticket....

I have lots of problems with TM for 7/19 MSG GA. First time, GA's came up but screen was dark so couldn't click buy button. So, redid process. GA's came up again, clicked Buy. WOuldn't accept first captcha, accepted second. Got to next screen, then when I clicked I wanted the tickets and no extras, got Internal Service Error. Did that about 3 times, but I was able to go back and reload and the tickets came back. Then had problems at login screen about 3 times. Then got to pay screen, and then it said I had to wait, but finally got a confirmation number.

My tickets DO NOT show up in My Orders account. Though I got an email and a confirmation number for the tickets...

TM sucks. I suspect you'd all have had better success on the TM app...

Had tickets twice for the Saturday MSG July 18 show. Tickets were in sections 110 and 114 clicked buy in the allotted time frame and didn't accept it!!! Then go an error page and said it timed out. now won't even accept presale code.  very disappointed how can seat come up and you can't buy them!!

I have been booted about 5 times.  Sometimes my code works, sometimes it does not.  Not happy at all.

brilliant idea to have timers on how long tickets are held...unless of course your server response times are so bad, it takes longer than the tickets can be held.

i'm curious how many fan club members there are.  are there really so many to take down ticketmaster servers???  maybe there servers will explode and take out the people responsible for this mess once general sales open up...

Edited by eyshih42

Does anyone know if old-fashioned Ticketmaster outlets have different technology or access points? I am consider that route for the general onsale? Are there old-fashioned TM hard tickets at bona fide TM outlets for the general onsale? 

For those still trying go with the phone app- appears to be much smoother.

Been on for 40 minutes now, still spinning wheel. I have no "countdown" like some have noted. NOTHING has happened. Grrr. Should I log out and log back in?

I refreshed, restarted, deleted cookies and browser history, all of that. My code still won't work. I'm at a loss. 

I had 2 tix in my cart, paid for them & the insurance and while processing I got the internal error. Couldn't reload page, couldn't search for new tix with my presale code. HOWEVER,

I still got an email from Ticketmaster that my ticket order went through. If anyone got as far as paying, please check your email. It might have gone through after all.

I agree. It was dodgy and disappointing for many. Ticketmaster can be a beast. Good luck all! Ihope something works out for you. 

I got the email, but nothing showing in my ticketmaster orders page. Do you see anything on yours?

40+ minutes in, still been unable to secure 2 tickets to MSG 7/18. Had one ticket set all the way to checkout, but Ticketmaster timed out. A second time tickets were found but I was unable to click "Buy" before tickets expired. A few times, the offer code has not worked on first try. Still waiting ("less than 1 minute" for 5+ minutes) to see if I can find tickets.

Had GA Tix queued up 3x for Boston 1 & 2 and got booted by Ticketmaster.  This is as bad as the Vertigo presale debacle.  U2 needs to do something for it's longtime fans.  That's what we are in the Experience Group?  Aren't we?  And we're getting screwed over?  Really U2?  That's the way you want to treat us?  I got nothing today and the fan club says we get access to tickets before the general public.  That ain't happening and that's false advertising.  U2 take notice.  You'll have a pissed off fan base.

Try to call....the have operators that can help you. If your area server isn't as efficient then you'll continue to spin your wheels....imagine the game Frogger.....but much faster

got tickets within time frame... kicked out... now circle spinning round and round....

got fucked for tix by ticketmaster. second time this has happened to me with u2. have seen them since 87. fuckin pissed. had tix twice and then booted out.

keep trying, LN team is aware and we are forwarding info to try and assist - assured there are plenty off tickets

AS per above, I was having all kinds of problems getting the boot and then opened account on tickmastr phone app, got tickets no problem with it ?  weird ?

SO GET PHONE APP if your still having problems (and have a phone I guess)

Edited by nb_dude

I am not even trying to purchase - just update my account to be ready for tomorrow and it is failing over and over and over.  Ticketmaster seems to be having MAJOR site-wide issues . . .   not good.

Logged in...had GA locked up for Sat 18th.... 2 tix... hit buy... Got to next screen with the total and had a minute and half to just hit continue.... which I did... a number of times but it wouldn't leave the screen and timed out.

Got in again and had screen dump when it proceeded... another time it said internal server error and another time said waiting for response from ticketmaster.  Now  it looks sold out.

All I can say is there was no EXPERIENCE but a baaadd one with this.  Presale codes only work about a third of the time and when you finally look to have tickets secured you get screwed by ticketmaster.

If you try calling ticketmaster they won't answer or you get a busy signal.

My girlfriend had the exact same experience with her separate presale code for the saturday show the next night.

All we wanted was to be able to see two shows on consecutive nightsin New York (since she's never been there) to get the full experience.  Looks like all we got was a bad taste in our mouth with this whole experience.

Remnants of Vertigo.

Edited by Jorstin

Error with captcha.  Error putting in resale code.  THEN, when I get a frakkin ticket, ERROR ON CHECKOUT and it punts me back to the main TM page losing the ticket.  *#&%^$*@#&%$#^&*$

Sign in to follow this