Sign in to follow this  
HalfDragon

TicketMaster Problems (MERGED)

U2 need to intervene.

I've been a member since the propoganda days and I'm not getting any tickets. Now my code won't even work. If U2 are checking out these forums please help us.

Jonathan

Me too.  Totally agree.

Well, this really makes me wonder why I bought a U2 membership for $40 only to get a poke in the eye from Ticketmaster. I've been trying for an hour now without success. Multiple attempts sometimes find seats, but error out when I attempt to buy them, or when looking for tickets, the spinning wheel of death goes on forever. I've tried clearing out cookies and logging back in, downloaded the Ticketmaster app only to get "Sorry! The service you requested in not available at this time." I'm just about ready to give up and let this concert pass me by. Hey U2, is this the experience you want for your fans?

I tried buying tickets for the Montreal show, and that went through without issue, because Ticketmaster doesn't handle that venue. However, that ticketing agency was confusing and in French with no option for English that I could see. I did the best I could, purchased two tickets in Section 113 and only when I got the payment confirmation did it become clear that I had also purchased VIP party packages with a total cost of 1,197.00. I had seen "1 197.00" in the process, but couldn't make sense of that number. Realized too late that they don't use commas to separate the thousands number! Now I have to cancel those tickets and keep trying with Ticketmaster. Hello purgatory...

No luck for me either. What a mess. Code works sometimes, not others, kicked our of system 5-10 times. 

Please help - my presale code is not being accepted by Ticketmaster!!! I have so far lost 3 sets of tickets, and now I can't even get at the tickets.

it is a mess. This happend last tour. I had tickets second went on sale. At payment and as going through it crashe.d Then when try again same thing happened. Then would freeze when says buy tikvets. Or crash when hitting payment. This is the worse. That is becaue too many people at onc.e They will be on ebay or craiglist. That happened last tour. 

This has worked for some, I would ask to try it:

• Log off U2.com and TM

• clear cookies and cache

• close the browser and wait a few seconds

• reopen the browser

• log on again

• try again with U2.com/TM

also, there are reports that using the mobile app has a better success rate...

Now I'm getting two tickets, clicked buy and TM is still not moving. I'm about to lose these too.

How long do I watch the spinning wheel before i go back to work? 

Got mine after one hour with ticket master. I got the confirmation screen, ticket is showing in my "purchase section" but haven't receive an email yet. Hopefully I will get this one. I'm afraid that because I filled out the order page 3 times, someone will think that I used my code 3 times and cancel my order.....

I was confident that I wasn't going to have any trouble purchasing tickets, but ticketmaster won't take my presale code. I have been a subscriber for 10+ years and I am not able to be a part of the pre-sale. It is quite disappointing.

Just been told on Twitter to post on here about my issues. Used password, hung on the final screen and now I can't get back in with the password. I definitely haven't got tickets as after a while 'internal server error' appeared and AMEX always sends me a push notification the second it's been used. HELP!!

After getting to the Delivery Method page three times and getting kicked off each time, I succesfully purchased GA tickets for July 19 at MSG using the Ticketmaster App on my phone. 

The Ticketmaster window on my computer is still searching for tickets - only "less than 1 minute" left!

Finally...I downloaded the freaking phone app for TM and got my GAs. What a mess. Terrible.

Going back to bed.

Angry and upset for all of us.

This is garbage.

I know my card was charged but I still don't know if I have tickets or not.

I'm sure you do, the same thing happened to me for another concert. It'll show soon!

But holy hell..what another TICKETMASTER HELL, :angry:  seriously why can't they get their shit together!!???

I'm going to try my phone app and hope for the best. Seriously..this should not be happening. :(

Like I said earlier, who is ready to go after Ticketmaster.  Unfortunately, in today's world, it takes litigation to make someone take notice and do the the right thing!

Attached is a video which shows that Live Nation offered me a GA ticket (which I requested) I clicked BUY a million fucking times and I just sat there and watched the fucking timer go all the way down to ZERO and offer a gratuitous little message that told me my offer had expired. I am a fan of over 30 YEARS! I'm so PISSED right now I can't see straight. You all announce presales the day before they go on, then only give us the opportunity to buy TWO FRIGGIN TICKETS for the ENTIRE TOUR and then when I request a ticket that you say I can have, you fuck me and now I can't get a GA ticket without having to try again half way around the goddamn GLOBE. I'm 46 years old with a family now. I'm not fucking 18. I have a job and responsibility. YOu could respect that a little you greedy fucking pricks! It won't let me upload the video so I attached the jpg screen shot

i guess this how a lot of us are feeling now...including the children and job parts

I had tickets secured 3 times for Saturday night in NYC, but then I get errors...or sometimes the buttons just didn't work. I'd click, and it would refuse to acknowledge that I'm clicking. Sometimes it accepted my presale code, sometimes it didn't.  Just a mess in general, basically. Now I have the spinning wheel of death as it searches for more tickets.  Very dissapointing.  

Finally...I downloaded the freaking phone app for TM and got my GAs. What a mess. Terrible.

Okay, this sounds promising. Happy for you!!

Good Luck to anyone who is trying for pre-sale tix. Ticket master is messed up - once again. I got multiple error messages, it kept asking me to re-enter my code. Not until 10:18 was I able to "find" tickets, at which point there were none available. I tried multiple venues, none of which work. I am so angry. Used to get tix through Propaganda, took longer, but you knew they were coming. I stopped trying, this is just WRONG. I will end up paying a scalper mega bux or resale through ticketmaster owned stub hub. They make tons of money either way. 

Lost them and now presale code isn't working again. Expletive deleted.

Sign in to follow this