Sign in to follow this  
HalfDragon

TicketMaster Problems (MERGED)

Been trying for over an hour. Keep getting errors. Can't get past either the captcha thing and if I do it Wont let me buy them. Trying for GA. I'm in tears by how frustrating this is.

Attached is a video which shows that Live Nation offered me a GA ticket (which I requested) I clicked BUY a million fucking times and I just sat there and watched the fucking timer go all the way down to ZERO and offer a gratuitous little message that told me my offer had expired. I am a fan of over 30 YEARS! I'm so PISSED right now I can't see straight. You all announce presales the day before they go on, then only give us the opportunity to buy TWO FRIGGIN TICKETS for the ENTIRE TOUR and then when I request a ticket that you say I can have, you fuck me and now I can't get a GA ticket without having to try again half way around the goddamn GLOBE. I'm 46 years old with a family now. I'm not fucking 18. I have a job and responsibility. YOu could respect that a little you greedy fucking pricks! It won't let me upload the video so I attached the jpg screen shot

I had this over and over, I tried changing cards and everything, the only way I eventualy got it to work was to go through the whole procedure from the start using a different browser, was using IE and got there eventually using Google Chrome. 

Absolute joke today.

Now this after I had tickets ready to buy:

To order tickets by phone, please call Ticketmaster National Sales at 1-800-745-3000.

We're sorry, there was a problem processing your request. Please try again. 

© 1999-2014 Ticketmaster. All rights reserved.

FINALLY! got kicked out a few more times and then pretty much gave up because it said tickets were no longer available for the presale. ..checked my email and it was an order confirmation! Happy day!

I'm taking a break from this madness. It won't even recognize my code now. Totally insane.

Yup same here. Can U2 not take back control of the ticketing.?

Will be so sad if I end up with nothing

Same issues trying for any NY shows. Code works, but TM freezes up or the antibot program doesn't recognize me as human, or I finally pull up a GA, the entire screen has a shadow over it and I can't hit the pay button so I am timed out of the purchase. Try again and the code is not recognized. Times it by 70 minutes and you end up with nothing. It's  an incredibly poor performance by TM ....again.

Now there are NO TICKETS AVAILABLE!!!  Gotta say, this will be an excellent opportunity to put my legal degree to good use.  Here I come Ticketmaster!! Here I come!

Yep, there's a One Direction presale going on at the same time. What moron thought up this scheduling?

Finally got my tickets using the TM mobile app.  I would recommend that route.  Abandon the broken web page!  TM can't get their act together.

Impossible to buy tickets for New York!

It keeps giving server error" massage when transferring to the payment page. 

Have tried all tour dates in NY, seats, etc., for over an hour and nothing!

same issue as most others - trying for Boston - had tickets and ready to check out then keep getting server error or gateway error then go back in and code doesn't work and keep getting security check points that when I enter the code correctly says invalid and kicks me out.  Beyond annoying.  

Finally got tickets via the app by beating on it at the login screen until it signed me in.  Once I was in it was quick except it wouldn't show my saved credit card in the app so I had to enter a new one and Save a bunch of times with timeout errors before it took it.

Not the great tickets I originally had, and my "1 minute wait time" on my computer has been 1 minute for 15 now, but at least I got tickets.  

Finally...I downloaded the freaking phone app for TM and got my GAs. What a mess. Terrible.

Been trying to sign in on the TM Android app for 20 minutes and it says "Sorry! The service you requested is not available at this time."  

Guys, been trying all day on pc, thanks to people on here tried iphone and worked first time. Wow that's hard work though!! 

TRY TM app was finally able to get tix  that way.  And they were for the seats I originally had an issue with on the PC!!!

Hello I'm From Argentina! i want buy a GA ticket, pero i don`t know how find that option in ticketmaster....it doesn't show me GA in any choice!!

App is not working either.

It keeps saying there are no tix for NY left for any show

OK downloaded ticketmaster app to my ipad - Now it takes my code ! Was still looking for GA for MSG but came back with nothing - Put in for Boston #2 - GOT THEM- ADVICE IS DOWNLOAD APP TO YOU PHONE OTHER OTHER DEVICE - it at least works!

Very Happy now - but the last Hour and an Half has been HELL! I would have thought as a 14 year sub I could get the tix for the show I wanted at least - Forget the onsale Monday - Can anyone imagine? The scalpers win again - that's where we will all have to go to get more tix -

Thanks for the Iphone app suggestions and you guys can forget my help request - I will send a message there and withdraw request-

I gotta go to the gym - work some major frustration out now!

Edited by nitz1

TM phone app worked well for MSG 7/22 - got into Sec 119 near the "RED" zone.  Agreed that performance of TM website was poor.

Sign in to follow this