Sign in to follow this  
HalfDragon

TicketMaster Problems (MERGED)

gotten to "buy" twice now, for Chicago show, and then get internal error when I hit "buy". 

Sigh.............................

Finally got mine for New York #3. One hour and 15 minutes of pure pain. There is no excuse for this. Getting additional tickets on monday is going to be impossible.

I click on buy but the time runs out before it goes to the next screen. Then I try to re-enter my code and have to do it five times before it will be accepted!!!

Finally a success with the phone app.   It did take multiple tries to log in my TM account, multiple tries to purchase, but finally a success.  Have to GA's for Boston 2.  I'm still so upset it's hard to get excited........but I'm pumped now!

Has tickets 4 times to the Boston July 11th show.   One time got as far as entering all of my credit card info, etc., before being kicked out.  Each time had to start over and eventually it told me that there were no tickets available. 

EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING!!!!!

Also, each time I had to start over, I had to enter my presale code multiple times before it was accepted and I could try to look for tickets (which I was never able to get). 

Michael M. 

Wait  minute! I'm on the west coast and cannot even try to buy tickets until 10AM PST how is it that you guys are able to buy tickets already? WTF!

It's local time of the VENUE not your local time. 

We had GA tickets as well and after clicking the place order button, ticketmaster connected until our time ran out! Had to start over but mercifully the second atempt went through. Tried two different computers and ipad, but finally the ancient computer came thru for us!!

It took about 40 minutes for the phone app to finally work for me after giving up on the web browser.  Just had to keep hitting submit over and over, and there were times that my code didn't work. I bought GA tickets for the June 22 MSG show seven minutes ago.   Ticketmaster nearly made me cry this morning.  Sending good vibrations to all of you who are still trying.  Just keep hitting those buttons.

Same issues as everyone else, however if I select the $250 tickets I can get to the CC page to enter info however... 

It only took me an hour and a half of fighting with TM, but I have tickets for MSG night 3. Now the question is who comes with me - the husband who is a fan and seen them before or the 11 year old who loves their music and has never seen them live.

I had GA TWICE for Chicago (24th) hit "buy," and booted with the internal service error.  I'm absolutely IRATE!

I also took screen shots.

Tried through the website for over an hour.  Nothing.  Used the phone app - got GAs for NYC in 5 minutes.  Use it!  It works!

Mobile app finally worked for me. It was WAY less sketchy once I finally got past sign-in.

That's it for me U2! I am done! I have been a long time fan for probably as long as you have been around! I will NOT pay $300 for a ticket when I am a paid member! This should have been a slam dunk for all of us who have the presale code! I will be no longer a member! Goodbye!    

I tried using the actual site and the app and it didn't work for me. Kept getting an error on the site and the app just kept telling me "sorry, no tickets were found". What is going on?? I've never had pre-sale issues in the past. This is terrible. :(

Right with everyone else. I had 2 GA for Chicago 4 different times, twice on my computer and twice on the TM app. Would get all the way through to the very last buy button and then it would all go away.  It looked like I bought them on the app at one point, but then I got no confirmation. Now Chicago is either sold-out or only the $300 seats are available. This is complete CRAP.

I wasn't getting anywhere with the web Ticketmaster. Searched from the open and didn't give results. Glad I was watching Twitter. People were having success with the TM app. I went there and got two GA's for the 2nd Chicago show. So it appears the app is the best way to go if possible. TM yet again messes things up. 

Tried to get tickets for any of the London shows using what looked like the O2's own ticket system.  Allowed into system at 10.am, initially wanted RED Zone but nothing came up, resorted to 2 tickets in any category but still nothing offered at all even when I just put in for single ticket.  Very frustrated, previous tours have been difficult but nothing like this.  What is even more annoying is seeing the amount of tickets now being sold on various websites.  Very supportive of U2 in what they are trying to do to limit sales to touts but they clearly not sourcing the right suppliers.

Very disappoited will miss now first tour in 25 years!

Sign in to follow this