Sign in to follow this  
zutopian

Teleticket Service for Antwerp? Only 1 ticket?

I ordered one Red Zone ticket for one night in Antwerp, and was trying to order another for the next night, but it keeps telling me to log in.... I don't have a password, nor was I able to pay for my ticket. 

They said they sent a password, but they haven't....  They did send a confirmation, but nothing as to a password.   I can't log on to pay for the ticket I did order, and I can't order my other ticket. 

I do not have access to make international calls and there is no e-mail to inquire. 

My question is, do I really have a seat or has my presale code been wasted on one ticket I will never be able to pay for??  Am I flying to Europe for one show?  Egad!!!

Are there any European folks who have experience with Teleticket?  How does this work? 

Thank you, BigWave. Ordering tickets and paying later is a rather odd way of doing things, particularly when trying to order one for each night.  I just hope I am able to order the second seat AND pay for them both!  I've been waiting several years (since the first time I saw them at a benefit in North Carolina 1983)  to see U2 in Europe and do not want to miss this opportunity. 

Does anybody how I use my code to buy a second ticket.

I have a ticket for tuesday and I will also have a ticket for wednesday.

I can't use my code on the teleticketservice website for antwerp tickets - simply get the error message 'the coupon code was not found'. the helpline, predictably is constantly busy. very annoying

You  cannot use the code twice.. In 1 transaction you have to buy the 2 tickets.. and those 2 tickets can be for different dates / places.. But in 1 transaction (I called ticketmaster yesterday with the same question)

You  cannot use the code twice.. In 1 transaction you have to buy the 2 tickets.. and those 2 tickets can be for different dates / places.. But in 1 transaction (I called ticketmaster yesterday with the same question)

I understood from the U2.com FAQ that this is only an issue for Amsterdam and Stockholm. Ticketmaster is not doing the ticketing for Antwerp.

Teleticketservice website for Antwerp is not working properly and there is no help available. I renewed my subscription to get tickets so I am pretty annoyed.

resolved. I had clicked on the presales / experience link instead of presales / innocence link from the U2.com tours page. These links take you to two different pages on the ticketing agent's site, you can't then use an 'innocence' code on the 'experience' page (although nothing on the teleticketservice page tells you if you are on innocence and experience).

Maybe this info might help others having difficulties

Edited by braisim

Sign in to follow this