Sign in to follow this  
AMFRITCH

FINALLY GOT RED ZONE!

After 90 minutes, got 2 Red Zone Boston Saturday!!!! WAHOOO! - Ps.. it was on the computer after restarting it!

Sweet, I'm looking to go to this show also..Whats a redzone ticket cost you all fees out the door?..Hope there's still some avail mannana..thnx

What do you select to search for red zone? I don't see a category labeled with that name In the drop down selection.

What do you select to search for red zone? I don't see a category labeled with that name In the drop down selection.

It was labeled RED ZONE online in its own dropdown

Sweet, I'm looking to go to this show also..Whats a redzone ticket cost you all fees out the door?..Hope there's still some avail mannana..thnx

pair was $704 out the door

Whew!...3 fiddy is actually worth it to be t hat close to the boyz every 3-4 yrs....grats, thnx

How much is RZ tickets? 

$350 each

Ouch!  Good for you. I am sticking with the GA. I am 6'8" tall so no problem seeing the show, but tell this to people behind me.  :D

That is good, I paid $312 for Section 109. I guess I should have looked at the Red Zone first but with over 2 hours spent on Ticketmaster I would take any ticket I could get!!

Whew! I had Ticketmaster up in Chrome, Safari and Firefox -- and was running the iPhone app too. Figured I'd be jumping between them all to nab tickets for the Phoenix show, but my first attempt (in Chrome, for whatever that's worth) worked just fine. Got a pair of Red Zone tix for $705 total. Was able to pull up 2nd row tickets in section 102 on the iPhone app while that order was being processed, which would have been great too...

Trying to decide on which way to go….does the RZ have seats or is it SRO as is GA, just closer.  I can't stand for hours and hours before the concert but my body will be able to stand during the concert.  Just wanting to know what I'm buying if I go for RZ….Thanks  :)

Edited by chmorris

How much is RZ tickets? 

$350 each

Ouch!  Good for you. I am sticking with the GA. I am 6'8" tall so no problem seeing the show, but tell this to people behind me.  :D

Ha-Ha! I think I am always behind you. Baseball games, concerts, you name it. I am not short, but I notice just how many tall people there are in the world when going to events. 

Trying to decide on which way to go….does the RZ have seats or is it SRO as is GA, just closer.  I can't stand for hours and hours before the concert but my body will be able to stand during the concert.  Just wanting to know what I'm buying if I go for RZ….Thanks  :)

RZ is SRO. Its basically a small GA area. The seat maps show it being off to one side of stage.  For the 360 tour it had special access to beverages which was really nice since general GA had to go to a concourse to get refreshments. There weren't extra restrooms, but you could use a special entrance to get back to the stage instead of walking all the way around to regular GA entrance at the back of the stadium.

One of the benefits of RZ is that there isn't a big rush to get positions so you dont need to be there when the doors open to get a spot on the rail. So you can show up quite a bit later and still a good spot. Regarding sitting/standing you can always just sit down in the area and rest while the concert starts.

For Boston, are the Red Zone tix paperless/credit card entry? 

WILL CALL ONLY.. pick up the day of show

red zone for LA baby!!!!!!!!  it is so worth it.  got it last tour as well and its amazing.  you can literally be on the rail with ease, concessions and merch stands in the red zone as well, you never have to leave!  Only get these tickets if you like being just feet (or inches at times) from u2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Red Zone for Phoenix, dont have any problems at ticketmaster, first sign on the site, thank u to all here in the forum, modders, U2 thx a lot !!

Sign in to follow this