Sign in to follow this  
hope3702

Just got Red Zone MSG 1...

Too much but I never did GA and this allows me to not wait on line for many hours before the show...$350 a pop...Alot more then regular GA...I justify it by the donation aspect of it...

I think that $700 is reasonable.  I was in the red zone last tour and the comfort and conveeince of it is totally worth it.  Amazing sight lines, roomy and no need to line up hours before the show and stay all cramped waiting for it to start.  no thanks.

I agree as well...Plus I saw that upper seats and lower seats are 312 (w/fees) face value...I assume the sections close to the stage but still...350 vs 312 to be right next to stage...No Brainer

I would assume they would be considered charitable donations 

So I got Red Zone tickets for Boston on Saturday, and a regular low loge ticket for Boston on Friday.  I hate having to get 2 very expensive solo tickets, as I'd love to go with friends but they won't want to pay those prices.  I am thinking I shoudl keep the Red Zone ticket, can anyone explain what that is, is it like being "inside the heart" like on older tours?  I've many times gotten floor tickets and hoped to get into the special section but never managed to....anyone have a clue?

Which would you give up, Red Zone or good Loge, in favor of a pair of cheaper floor tickets on Monday and sell one of the good ones?  Thoughts? 

I've been to every tour post Joshua tree, and want amazing seats for at least one night.

based on last tour I wouldn't say it is like being inside the heart.  the red zone was just outside the catwalk.  Super roomy though and awesome sight line to stage.

This tour it looks like it will be like being in the heart though.  based on the stage setup pic it looks like the RZ is right beside the stage.

Cool thank you.  now what is the benefit.  I mean besides the charity which is great and I'm cool with the price, but I wondering because my wife is pretty short and wanted to stay away from GA for this reason, because last tour she couldn't see anything at all.  Thanks again!

As with an earlier post, how exactly does the red zone work?  As with GA, is it also standing room only or are there seats? I can't do hours and hours of standing as in GA but standing for the actual concert is more what I can handle.  

Also, has anyone ever purchased the travel pkg when buying tix for U2?  We did a similar type pkg when we saw them in Hawaii in '06 but it was thru another company and did not include tickets…trying to decide if its worth the $$ for a better ticket.  Thanks :)

Edited by chmorris

Red Zone is like a reserved GA ticket.  there is a private entrance to a section on the floor that is reserved exclusively for red zone ticket holders.  If it is anything like the 360 tour, there is tons of room in there.  you can move around, exit, return and not have to stand like a vertical sardine.  also, you can show up whenever you want.

It is essentially a VIP floor ticket.  And, on this tour, it loks like the redzone section is pretty sweet (based on the stage setup on TM site)

Thanks….I can't stand for long periods or I would be in GA….this might be doable although a seat might be a better option for me.  Thanks Zoonation76 :)

I totally loved RZ (Gillette Stadium, Boston) experience. Another bonus besides not being crammed in like sardines, no waiting, no long lines, easy access to BEER. Your own private RZ bathrooms!

I did the RED zone twice during the 360 tour.  I also did the VIP.  I'll never sit in a seat again!  RZ is fantastic.  Right up front, no waiting, private concessions.  Fantastic way to see the concert.

so can someone determine if the cost of th RZ ticket is tax deduction? can you claim the cost?

Cool thank you.  now what is the benefit.  I mean besides the charity which is great and I'm cool with the price, but I wondering because my wife is pretty short and wanted to stay away from GA for this reason, because last tour she couldn't see anything at all.  Thanks again!

I am short and did the redzone for the last tour. I liked it better because there are a limited number of people in the redzone. 

anyone seen any info released on the red zone break down?  I believe last tour edge was on RZ1 size and adam was on RZ2 side

RZ 1 Vancouver, May 15, 2015! $786 CDN for two tickets.  :D

RZ 2 Vancouver may 15! I will wave to you from across the stage! I will be the little one "Going Crazy" for Larry!

Hooray! RZ last night of the tour, MSG.

Me, too!  Despite our membership issues, we both ended up with great tickets for the same show! Hopefully, we can meet at the show!

Sign in to follow this