Sign in to follow this  

I bought tickets - VIP Fan Package.  Tickets say Section 2, Row 4.  I don't see that on the seating chart at MSG. I thought I bought reserved seating. So what did I just buy?

Just thankful to have gotten something with all Ticketmaster problems.  By the way, had no problems with Ticketmaster through Mozilla Firefox.  Couldn't get Ticketmaster to work through IE or Google.

Thanks

By the way, it says price level 2 ticket. Are you able to pay for GA under this price?

Edited by OB

I think you can select GA.  I originally selected lower level under fan package, it gave me section 103, but ticketmaster wouldn't let me buy and time ran out.  Went through different web browser then and just selected "best available" under fan package.  Came up as Section 2, Row 4. Clicked on" buy" which then worked and got the tickets.

Has anyone learned how the GA sections in Madison Square Garden (MSG) are organized?  I called MSG's box office and their rep couldn't tell me if Section Two  was on the left side or right side of the stage. When I asked if this was the section up against the stage he said yes, though mentioned that the stage extends out. Thanks!!  

Edited by grubsam

What do you mean by "section two"?  Usually, there are no sections in GA.  The row and seat numbers on the GA tix have no meaning.

Section 2 is the middle section of the risers at the back of the floor.

These are reserved seating and there for just about every show.

Easily found on MSG concert seating charts.

Sign in to follow this